Earn Money Online Apps Make Saving Easier

Cinderella

I used to save some portion of my net take home pay in a bank. I need to go to the bank personally in order to deposit my money. I was accustomed to this kind of practice until I discovered recently some apps that can help us save money without going to the bank.

I tried it and started saving a Dollar a day. The good thing is, there is no minimum deposit requirement and the deposited amount also get interest which is even higher than what is being offered by the local banks in our area. Because of this, I decided to increase my daily deposit. I am glad of this new advancement in technology. I have been doing this since last year and I am happy with the result.

Do you have this kind of online app in your place? What's your experience with it?

Good luck

Verified member
One major problem why people don't like using online transaction is because of hackers and scammers.As you rightly said one needs to be extra ordinary careful and be vigilant.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard about applications that help in saving money like piggyvest. But I cannot use them let alone recommend them for people to use. I am it using them not because I have read bad review about them but because I cannot trust online saving applications. What if they run away with the money? It is better to save with bank and save all these stress.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There is actually an app like that in my country called piggy vest and I have read so many reviews about them and also seen friends who are truly saving money there without facing any challenge.
Ours is made in such a way that you can only make withdrawals 4 times in a year, so this makes it easy for so many people to discipline themselves and avoid spending all their income without having anything in savings.

Cinderella

I've read your post and it's look interesting, but could you mention which apps are you using. Because I'm sure you not mention it above.
If you don't mind share also which country are from or may bee your apps that's talking about is world wide, so I can get access as well.
Hi Mertayasa! I am from the Philippines and the app I am using is available locally. Though I also know that there are saving apps available worldwide. But you can first make a research if there is a local app from your country. It would be more convenient if we use something from our place.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Saving a part of what we earn while in service is really a very good habit because it will help you when you require some money for any unforeseen occasions.As for me, I used to go to my bank once in a while to do'term deposit' for some amount of my savings account.

Mertayasa

I've read your post and it's look interesting, but could you mention which apps are you using. Because I'm sure you not mention it above.
If you don't mind share also which country are from or may bee your apps that's talking about is world wide, so I can get access as well.

As per my experienced I never hear we can saving our money through online apps, I usually directly go to bank.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are countless number of them that I have come across on the internet but one have to be very careful not fall on an illegitimate apps that will rip our account dry. I prefer doing it with the conventional banks. The banks do have such features too on their mobile applications.. I think it's safe to save with the bank rather than the app that can't be trusted.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It's nice to know that you are able to save so much with the help of online apps. Banks keep their own rules in every country, there is no requirement of minimum deposit even in the banks of our country. The online apps that I use don't offer much value, but they make $1+ a month. I keep them in cryptocurrencies.
Almost all cryptocurrency exchanges too have this feature, people are encouraged to invest and earn an interest. There users can invest in risky crypto, stablecoin and even some fiats; exchange platform will pay interest based on its APY. However, Apps or any other platform, they do not guarantee like Banks, it is better to use net banking if one want to avoid going to bank.

Cinderella

Hi sincerem! Yes, I also heard about that app somewhere and I read good reviews about it. Though, I am limiting myself to one app and I chose the one which serves those from our country. This would allow me to closely monitor my activities considering that I have a very limited time. I don't have that much fund too so I don't need more apps. Thank you for sharing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I discovered an online app called Piggy vest which is advertised from a friend of mine, the online banking institution is simply at its best, super legit, and reliable option of saving your money online and locking it when you're not disciplined enough when it comes to saving money and leaving it there for long.

Cinderella

You are right, Good luck. It's easy and convenient to use an online banking app especially now that we are facing this difficult situation. Transferring fund to another account is also free and the transaction is fast. Unlike local banks, the interest rate is also good. But we need to be extra careful when doing transactions as one false move might compromise our account.

Good luck

Verified member
Sending money using online platform is quite better off using normal banking.There is a lot of benefits in online sending and the charges is very minimal unlike local banks which will charge you and also charge the recipient.

Cinderella

I trust this app considering that it is managed by a reputable company in our country.
How sure are you that the app is safe in keeping your money? Can you track down the app if it is not working anymore? The app is connected to a website, of course, but if the access is limited to the app and cannot be accessed by a computer browser then there might be a problem in the near future.
It is a well known and a reputable company in our country and the app is part of their program. The partner bank is also registered with the central bank, so I trust the company. Though it is natural to have some doubts on programs like this, and like any endeavor, risk is part of it.

I am careful in dealing with sites and apps so I don't put a lot of funds. Whenever I reach a certain amount, I would transfer it to my my bank. I have been using the app since 2020 and I haven't encounter major issue aside from there are times when the saving option is not available.

abhiraj

I used to save some portion of my net take home pay in a bank. I need to go to the bank personally in order to deposit my money. I was accustomed to this kind of practice until I discovered recently some apps that can help us save money without going to the bank.

I tried it and started saving a Dollar a day. The good thing is, there is no minimum deposit requirement and the deposited amount also get interest which is even higher than what is being offered by the local banks in our area. Because of this, I decided to increase my daily deposit. I am glad of this new advancement in technology. I have been doing this since last year and I am happy with the result.

Do you have this kind of online app in your place? What's your experience with it?
hello do you want make money online !!!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
How sure are you that the app is safe in keeping your money? Can you track down the app if it is not working anymore? The app is connected to a website, of course, but if the access is limited to the app and cannot be accessed by a computer browser then there might be a problem in the near future.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Saving money with an app, this sounds interesting but a bit risky because I tend not to trust stuff online now. A lot of scamming is going on making it almost impossible to believe stuff online. But if this is for real then it is a golden opportunity to make use of it

Nite

Valued Contributor
I think I've heard about such apps. Saving money is always a positive thing, but it's not that easy task, and these online money saving apps can very helpful. But I would recommend always take your time and look online for reviews first, and then see if that company is worth investing money in.
Clearly, that's a thing to worry about, after all a data breach can mean a lot of things. Account protection should always be important, so that hackers cannot access members data, otherwise, all our information will get on the wrong hands. But it's good that your app is registered by the Central bank, which makes it highly secure.

Cinderella

I think I've heard about such apps. Saving money is always a positive thing, but it's not that easy task, and these online money saving apps can very helpful. But I would recommend always take your time and look online for reviews first, and then see if that company is worth investing money in.
This app is supported by the main service provider in our country and is registered by the Central Bank. The only issue I am worried about are those people who might have bad motives who might get access on the member's accounts. I am investing and saving on several platforms. Some of which are local so I can also monitor my account directly from the company's office.

Cinderella

It's nice to know that you are able to save so much with the help of online apps. Banks keep their own rules in every country, there is no requirement of minimum deposit even in the banks of our country. The online apps that I use don't offer much value, but they make $1+ a month. I keep them in cryptocurrencies.
Yes, it's helpful in the sense that I can do it without going physically to the bank and at the same time, when I need the money, I can transfer the needed amount to my other bank which I have an ATM that I can withdraw the money outright. But, talking about the interest, it is very minimal. Maybe because the amount I have in my balance is also small. I don't have plan to keep huge amount here as I know many things can happen that might compromise my account.