Rewards Apps to Make Money Searching Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Searching online is a very common activity for internet users. Whenever you want to find information or data, you will search on the internet. If you are an online worker, you will do a lot of searches. Even though you make money from the projects that you do by searching online your searches do not earn you directly. However, there are apps that pay you to search online.

Bing Rewards: You search on Google every now and then, Google does not pay you to search online. However, if you use Microsoft Edge browser, you will earn points for searching and you can convert these points for cash or gift cards. I don’t suggest you to start searching anything just to earn points but use it to search whenever you want to search and you will earn points. The only drawback of this program is it is available only to the US users.

Presearch: if you cannot use Bing Rewards because you are not based in the US, you can use Presearch.org. This is a search engine that can be used by anyone to search online. For every search you make you earn tokens and these tokens can be exchanged for cash through exchange platforms. By using Presearch, you can even search the keyword on Google but just because you are using Google through presearch, you will be earning tokens.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I think this is the most amazing platform to earn that I have heard. Being able to learn from doing the most basic Internet activity which is to search. I strongly feel this is a very good platform to even even unconsciously. No day passes by in the life of an internet user where he/ she doesn't have to search the web for one thing or the other. So I never knew I can earn something from mymany daily searches.

I don't even care about the pay rates. If it likes, it should be coins or micro coons, the opportunity to earn from searching the web is already satisfying for me. I am going to set these up on my internet usage. Thank you for bringing this info to the public like this. It is a good thing for internet freaks like us that search and research everytime.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I there was a time I used to be very active with presearch browser. But I don't know I just lost interest and it's because they kept on reducing the rewards on a daily basis. There are actually a lot of apps that pay you just to search online most especially when ads come up on the browser you use what you are browsing online.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have never used sites that pay you to search before. It has just never been my kind of thing. I get so disappointed when I see a site that restricts people because of their geographical location. But since there is nothing to do about it, you just go ahead and look for other means for earning.

I don't like these sites too because they only pay peanuts yet make you come across several ads. Ad pop ups can be so annoying while you are browsing or searching. So I don't really like to try these earning sites.