One Solution To Kill Your Belly Fat

AmaliaTG

We all have belly fat, even those that have fit bodies still have belly fat and that is normal, but too much of it can affect your health stronger than other types of fat. Being overweight doesn't not always mean being unhealthy. There are many great examples of overweight people who have excellent health. On the contrary, there is the same amount of examples of people who are skinny but face some metabolic issues.

All that happens because of the under- skin- fat which bring so many health problems, it causes only discomfort from the cosmetic point of view.The real monster is the fat in the abnormicial cavity, also known as belly fat. It not only bring un health problems but it also is the most difficult types of fat to get rid of.

This is how you should reduce your belly fat in the most effective and one quick way.

Dieting- This is always hard to be consistent but it is always the best way to loose belly fat and you will also get a purified body as a result. The diet basically consist of smoothies, Fruits, vegetables and tea cloves.

1. Start the diet in the morning with warm lemon juice.
2. After an hour take some mixed fruits and vegetables.
3. Afterwards Take a glass of green tea
4. Over the lunch time take some smoothie and fruits.
5. Then around 3PM take a glass of carrot juice.
6. At 6 PM take a glass of green tea.
7. At dinner take lots of fruits and vegetables.
8. Before sleeping take warm glass of lemon juice.

This method is very very effective if you become consistent and you will see great results after a week.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
These are great tips but to be honest with myself, I cannot keep those tips because of my schedule. I am not sure I can keep to the time factors and even those fruits are not that readily available in my area. This is what I do, I normally take light food in the night and less water as well. Then I eat early. Then during the weekends, I make sure I do some exercised to burn the fat that I might hav accumulated during that week.

AmaliaTG

These are great tips but to be honest with myself, I cannot keep those tips because of my schedule. I am not sure I can keep to the time factors and even those fruits are not that readily available in my area. This is what I do, I normally take light food in the night and less water as well. Then I eat early. Then during the weekends, I make sure I do some exercised to burn the fat that I might hav accumulated during that week.
No don't take less water if you want to lose weight. Take alot of water because water is one of the natural ways to loose weight. Also remember less water will damage and crack your skin. You can use the above listed tips at your own favourable time. However it's good to take it at least one day in a week together with your exercise, it will help.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Belly fat has always been the issue to solve for some people but when we want to solve belly fat problem we should always avoid heavy late night foods, if we are to eat late in the night, it should be nothing but fruits. Then, we can also engage in doing some series of exercises, maybe in the morning and in the night. We can start doing sit-ups and planks, they are very good for stomachs.