Offshore brokers for higher Leverage

JoeSeki

Many traders prefer unregulated brokers because of the freedom and flexibility they provide compared to regulated brokers. With this being said, I’ve created this thread to list the names of offshore brokers who are reliable and worth trying. Before that I just want to let you know that brokers often avoid regulations because of the high costs associated with it. This is the reason that the services of regulated brokers are comparatively expensive.

TurnkeyForex
Type: ECN/STP
Instruments offered: Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indices and Commodities
Minimum deposit: $10
Spreads: Variable spreads starting from 0.0 pips
Commissions: $1 per lot
Leverage: 500:1 on forex, 5X on cryptocurrencies
Bonus: 100% bonus on every deposit
Account types: Micro and Standard accounts
Platforms: MetaTrader4. Meta5, ActTrader
Negative balance protection: Yes
Copy Trading: Yes

EagleFx
Instruments offered: Forex, Cryptocurrencies , Stocks, Commodities and Indices
Minimum deposit: $10
Spreads: Variable spreads starting from 0.1 pips
Commissions: $6 per lot per trade
Leverage: 500:1 and 100:1 on cryptocurrencies
Bonus: No deposit bonus
Account types: Micro, Standard and ECN
Platforms: MetaTrader4
Negative balance protection: No
Copy trading: No

FinproTrading
Minimum deposit: $5 for micro account. $100 for ECN account and $2500 for VIP account.
Spreads: Variable spreads starting from 0.02 pips
Commissions: $2 per lot
Leverage: 500:1
Account types: Micro, Standard and VIP
Platforms: MetaTrader4. MetaTrader5, ActTrader
Copy trading: Yes

LQDFx
Type: ECN
Minimum deposit: $20
Spreads: Variable starting from 0.1 pips
Commissions:
Bonus: 100% deposit bonus
Account types: Micro, ECN, Gold, VIP, Islamic
Negative balance protection:
Copy trading:

PaxForex
Minimum deposit: $10 for cent account, $100 for mini, $2000 for standard, 10,000 for VIP
Spreads: Variable starting from 0.4 pips
Commissions: 0 commissions
Account types: Cent, Mini, Standard, VIP
Copy trading: No

LMFX
Type: STP
Instruments offered: Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Shares and Commodities
Minimum deposit: $50
Spreads: Fixed spreads starting from 1.9 pips
Commissions: $8 per round
Leverage: 1000:1
Bonus: 100% credit bonus
Account types: Zero, Fixed, Premium

FreshForex
Type: STP
Minimum deposit: $20
Spreads: Fixed and floating spreads starting from 1.3 pips
Commissions: $1.90
Leverage: 2000:1
Bonus: 100% bonus and more deposit offers
Account types: Cent, ECN and Standard account
Platforms: MetaTrader4. MetaTrader5

Kingstone

It is interesting to note that I have not heard of these brokers Before. There are many brokers out there and choosing the best one can be very difficult. It is the first step to achieving success because if you choose a bad broker, you will end up making money for the broker until you run out of capital. I appreciate the threads but I want to know which of the brokers you have used before and are still using.

Would you recommend anyone for a beginner right now? I see that their minimum deposit varies and also their commissions.

JoeSeki

It is interesting to note that I have not heard of these brokers Before. There are many brokers out there and choosing the best one can be very difficult. It is the first step to achieving success because if you choose a bad broker, you will end up making money for the broker until you run out of capital. I appreciate the threads but I want to know which of the brokers you have used before and are still using.

Would you recommend anyone for a beginner right now? I see that their minimum deposit varies and also their commissions.
It is always best to try a broker on a small account first, demo accounts sometimes might not give a clear picture. Thankfully many brokers offer micro accounts which makes it easier to select the right one. Currently I am using finprotrading and have used eaglefx in the past. Both are good, but finprotrading offers NBP too so that’s a plus.

cashisking149

Only used EagleFX on this list. But you're right offshore unregulated can provide better trading conditions. I use both regulated and unregulated and providing you check around you should be fine. Blindly going into using any broker, whatever the regulation isn't advised.

JoeSeki

Only used EagleFX on this list. But you're right offshore unregulated can provide better trading conditions. I use both regulated and unregulated and providing you check around you should be fine. Blindly going into using any broker, whatever the regulation isn't advised.
Yes, different traders can have different experiences with the same broker. Although this list is prepared after proper research, going through reviews, the company's background, costs, services and other important features, it is still recommended to personally test the platform with a small deposit.

rextee

I agree that traders have this misconception about offshore brokers that they are not trustworthy. I’ve traded with both regulated and unregulated brokers in the past which makes me strongly affirm that not having a seal of approval from regulatory bodies doesn’t necessarily mean fraudulent. In fact, offshore brokers can provide you with a spectrum of benefits like high leverage, lower spreads and commissions, deposit bonuses and most importantly no regional restrictions. The only condition is, you should be able to choose your broker carefully only after doing enough research about them. Also important that you use high leverage brokers only if you have a solid risk management strategy in place.

I think 1000:1, 2000:1 or 3000:1 leverage is insanely high and you should avoid it at any cost unless you are exceptionally well at trading. No doubt that leverage can significantly increase your gains but it should also be remembered that leverage can also expose you to potentially higher risk. I only use 100:1 because this is what I can manage comfortably.

HeavLeighGill

Offshore brokers often have a lot to offer in terms of higher leverage and lower costs. I use EagleFX from your list and a friend of mine has an account with Turnkey Forex, neither of us has ever had any issue and always receive our withdrawals. I do see a lot of criticism for offshore brokers online but it isn't such a bad thing when one does their research and chooses a trustworthy company.

JoeSeki

@rextee Definitely choosing a good broker is not about regulations because a regulated broker might not fit your requirements. You should always take reasonable steps before choosing a broker in order to avoid any problems later.

JoeSeki

@tetramorium In the end, the only right way to select leverage for your account is to understand your risk tolerance. This list is for those looking for high leverage brokers. However, if a broker is offering 1000X, that doesn’t mean they don’t allow you a small leverage.

JoeSeki

Offshore brokers often have a lot to offer in terms of higher leverage and lower costs. I use EagleFX from your list and a friend of mine has an account with Turnkey Forex, neither of us has ever had any issue and always receive our withdrawals. I do see a lot of criticism for offshore brokers online but it isn't such a bad thing when one does their research and chooses a trustworthy company.
I agree. It’s always a good option to check a broker's background thoroughly to be sure of their reliability.

Torsade

@tetramorium In the end, the only right way to select leverage for your account is to understand your risk tolerance. This list is for those looking for high leverage brokers. However, if a broker is offering 1000X, that doesn’t mean they don’t allow you a small leverage.
Definitely! If you aren’t comfortable with a high leverage you can always use a lower leverage for your account, there’s no compulsion but trading with a high leverage broker gives you flexibility and you don’t have to look for a new high leverage broker when you think you are ready to trade a bigger position size.

JoeSeki

I think it’s a personal choice. Many traders prefer fixed spreads because they remain constant and allow you to plan your trades beforehand. Although I like variable spreads more, the list was prepared by keeping different needs of traders in mind.

CrozeGrog

Do any of the brokers allow crypto deposits?

rextee

I know most traders want to take advantage of high leverage but it should be well remembered that leverage can also be very risky. Many high leverage brokers even offer 3000:1 and I don’t understand how traders manage a huge loss which they incur because of using the highest leverage. I’ve never gone above 500X and I can hardly be at peace even after using stop loss.