Offline business management tools

Setho

VIP Contributor
We have heard of a lot of business management tools before that entrepreneurs and freelancers do use to scale of their business online. Stuffs like gramarly, Canva and Photoshop are the things that people use to scale up their business. What I want to know is that are there any offline management tools that someone can use to scare his business like the ones that we have seen that people use solely online?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think this will depend on the kind of business you are in to then you ask around for the different tools. That one can use for such a business. I. Know for those selling products that need to be measured they have different different scales or measurements to manage the business effectively

F

Fateme azizi

Thank you so much, it is useful.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like Augusta have said it is dependent on the kind of business you are doing offline. There are people who are into ICT business offline and there are a lot of things they use to scale up their businesses such as typewriters and sometimes computers. so it is dependent on the business you are doing and the tools available for that but definitely online business is easier to scale up than offline business.