Lies people tell about offline business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of individuals have disputed a lot of lines about businesses due to their detest of going into offline business because they prefer to do online business. Offline business isn't very bad as people claim it is but due to the advancement of modernization and technology majority of individuals I'm choosing online business over offline business. Below are some of the lies people tell today about offline business.

* Outdated: people believe that offline businesses today are so much outdated due to the advancement of technology and modernization in the business sector. Technology and modernization was not made to drive away offline business but rather it was made to stimulate the activities carried out the offline business for example, we no longer used journals and books of account in businesses but rather we employ computerised method of business transactionary data storage.

* No longer profitable: another possible Life people say about offline business is that it is no longer profitable. Offline business is absolutely profitable and as long as you are persistent and determined, you are assured to make something good out of an offline business. Many people still patronize offline businesses today especially aged and technology inexperienced individuals, and even if online business will always supersede offline business in areas of profit-making, it cannot entirely drive away offline business. Finally some people even prefer to do business physically i.e offline, than having to do business online due to the high risk of possibility for an individual to loose capital to scammers and fraudsters.

King bell

VIP Contributor
In today’s digital world, it’s easy to get caught up in the hype of online business. But offline business still plays an important role in the larger business landscape. Unfortunately, there are a lot of myths and misconceptions about offline business that can make it seem unattractive or unprofitable. Here are some of the most common lies people tell about offline business.

1. It’s Too Expensive: Many people think that running an offline business requires a lot of money. While it’s true that some offline businesses have higher start-up costs than online enterprises, that doesn’t mean that all offline businesses are expensive to set up and run. With careful planning, you can start an offline business for a fraction of what you’d spend on an online business.

2. It’s Hard to Reach Customers: This is another common lie about offline businesses. In fact, with the right strategies, you can easily reach potential customers in your local area. You can use traditional advertising methods such as flyers, newspaper ads, and radio spots, as well as digital marketing tactics like email campaigns and social media.

3. It’s Too Risky: Many people think that offline businesses are too risky because they’re not backed by a big corporation or venture capital firm. This isn’t necessarily true. With the right business plan, marketing strategy, and customer service approach, you can reduce the risks associated with running an offline business.

Although there are some risks associated with offline business, the rewards can be great. With the right approach, an offline business can still be a viable and profitable option. Don’t let the lies people tell about offline business keep you from exploring this exciting opportunity.

Rubz

It is very true that a lot of people especially those who work online often tell a lot of lies to discourage people from working offline. That should not be so. Both offline and online jobs are good ways of earning if one finds the right job. I think i even prefer working offline to working online. It's just that i don't have the time to work offline since i'm stil a student and so, i work part time online. Some of the lies people tell about working offline include;
  • it doesn't yield enough profit as online jobs do. This is not true. A lot of people are really making a lot working offline. It just depends on the kind of offline job.
  • Few customers. A lot of people tell others that since technology is improving, one wouldn't be able to have a lot of customers offline since a lot of customers carry out transactions online .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Do you today expansion of technology and modernization and the influence that technology has given to the business sector majority of people have think that it is better to do business online than to do offline and so because of these they neglect the offline business sector thinking that it is a total waste of time and also very stressful to accumulate wealth and profit in your business setting. One thing that all to understand is that it is not all offline businesses that usually strive hard to make profit because majority of business owners who still own offline businesses today are just making money with one click of a button or with one little demand or strength to actually make sufficient amount of profit in their businesses.

When you couple offline business with technology you totally double your chances of reaching customers and clients not only in your environment but also potential customers online via social media platforms and eating the internet. Online businesses absolutely go on the other hand, but over trusting it can sometimes make you lose your money to scammers and fraudsters.