Review Not many Crypto sites pay but some do

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Has anyone tried faucetsol.org ? well I decided to drop a short note to help some persons asking how they can mine crypto. This platform is great compared to others , if you devote your time you earn.

Screenshot_20211221-082636.png

So if you you are so eager to spend your time on something better , you can try that .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have always considered such kind of micro gaming sites and faucet site as a big waste of time. I think the only people who actually make money are those who create such kind of faucet sites and take advantage of people who use such kind of faucet sites. Faucet site owners usually make money through advertisements and since there are many advertisers who are willing to work with them, they make money when they attract a huge amount of visitors who erroneously believe that working on faucet sites would make them money. You can never make residual income by working on faucet sites.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I have always considered such kind of micro gaming sites and faucet site as a big waste of time. I think the only people who actually make money are those who create such kind of faucet sites and take advantage of people who use such kind of faucet sites. Faucet site owners usually make money through advertisements and since there are many advertisers who are willing to work with them, they make money when they attract a huge amount of visitors who erroneously believe that working on faucet sites would make them money. You can never make residual income by working on faucet sites.
You are right , they earn more and pay less , but of the few have reviewed , faucetsol particularly is not a waste of time for those who can take the pain.

Kingstone

They will only take your money if you invest in them. I have not seen anything wrong in trying this out. If they actually pay, it is good for you. If they don't, no hard feelings. You have already believed that the site does not pay and it will not worsen the case if they do not. I have withdrawn from a mining site twice and I thought I had found the real one. It later closed down some days after. There are no risks involved if you do not invest.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
They will only take your money if you invest in them. I have not seen anything wrong in trying this out. If they actually pay, it is good for you. If they don't, no hard feelings. You have already believed that the site does not pay and it will not worsen the case if they do not. I have withdrawn from a mining site twice and I thought I had found the real one. It later closed down some days after. There are no risks involved if you do not invest.

Risk is worth taking if you want to get something extraordinary , but we must be wise at doing that