Many prefer to be paid with crypto

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have noticed in the PTP forums that I frequent there are many members who prefer to get paid in crypto coins. They say that Paypal fees are getting onerous. I can agree with the onerous Paypal fees but I don’t have a digital account and I am not into crypto. Is it really a good saving when you get your payout in crypto coins?

When the crypto enters the digital wallet there is the so called gas fee. Right now it is smaller than the Paypal fee but I have read lately that the gas fee for crypto transaction is getting higher. As the crypto coin stays in the digital wallet it is an investment which means the value may fluctuate. You can lose when the crypto coin price goes down and the value in your wallet would be shrinking.

Cinderella

I also prefer to have payments in crypto because I can use the money for my cryptocurrency investments. It can be true that the value may fluctuate, but it would also be a winning moment when the price goes up.

It is favorable to me considering that I am using my cryptocurrency wallet for my offline business too. So, whenever I have a chance to collect payment in crypto, I'll grab this opportunity.

Sammyesx

I think people prefer being paid in crypto currency because they see it as a means of investment, knowing fully well that the amount can become higher after some time or vise versa with the constant fluctuations of the crypto currencies. Personally I prefer being paid in actual currency (not through PayPal though) unless I don't need have use for the money in the nearest future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since it doesn't start shrinking down drastically, you can still convert it to stable coins in order not to lose the value when it falls. But if the opposite happens too, your coins value will simply rise when it is sent to you, and your funds improves when you exchange for Fiat after opting for withdrawal. At this time, i have no choice than accepting crypto as payment option, that's the only way i can take my earnings online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I prefer to get my payments in Crypto as it is easier to sell off and get high return than using any other Payment method. If I withdraw using crypto currencies, I can easily convert them to the USDT and then sell off in the binance peer to get market place at a high rate for my local currency.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would always love to receive my payments in crypto rather than receiving payments through paypal. Paypal is not supported in my country and it seems that cryptocurrencies are the biggest reason why I am earning money online as a growing number of websites and forums are now paying through cryptocurrencies. Receiving payments through cryptos is much better than paypal.