Nice game to earn a bit of money

Hey guys, i wanted to share this game with you Coastal City, so you cn make a bit of Money from Home.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I downloaded so many games into my phone in order to make money while playing the games, but I find it difficult to withdraw my money because of their payment method which is PayPal, since I don't have a PayPal account I find difficult to make money in most of these games, in this case I choose to make my money in this particular game called crypto pop game.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I really appreciate for sharing your own idea or method of making money online by playing game called coastal city, I will download it into my phone and see if I'll be able to make a bit of money from it as you said, but I have this particular game called crypto pop game,you earn ethereum by playing the game.

allison001

Verified member
Wow, this is my first time of hearing about coastal city, I really like playing game using my smartphone or laptop in order to earn, more talking about coastal City game i don't know how to play it,well thanks for your information, I'll work on it and see how it goes.