General insurance Having a nice passive income when you work as insurance agent

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our ancestral home there was a neighbor who was an insurance agent. He is actually the father of my childhood friends. When I started working I have noticed that the agent was always home and drinking brandy. There was a time that I consulted him about insurance and that’s when I got to know of his income.

When you sell an insurance with a policy that is for 20 years of build up that means the insured person has to pay the monthly premium for 20 years. Although they can pay for 10 years but many preferred to have the 20-year package. The agent earns a commission on the premium. That is the secret, our neighbor said, that even after 15 years he is still earning from the premium. That is clearly a passive income that served as his livelihood.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know people from my real life where they have been making a lot of passive money by working as an insurance agent. They have real jobs and they are popular in their workplace. They manage to influence people to buy insurance products from them and earn up to 25 percent commission.

Good luck

Verified member
Working as an insurance agent is like acting as a middle man between a client and the company.As an agent of a Particular organization,you have to work very hard to convince the client you want to bring in to their system by telling such person a lot of benefits the person start to gain from such company.you also make good money from the company as well.

Phabbyfundz

Insurance companies are beneficial to everyone and they are also a very effective means of job creation. In insurance companies they are need to administrative workers,computer engineers, financial managers , auditors , clerical staffs even insurance agent. This has been one of the known ways to job creation you can money through several means.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance agent is not a direct worker of insurance company. He is a freelancer. This gives him more leverage to make money as far as he could make money. This is because he can be an insurance agent for more than 10 persons who are willing to join any insurance policy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a very good passive income method offline. I would like to be an insurance agent provided I see an opportunity. Imagine season of the comfort of your home and making such money on monthly basis as the case may be.
All you need to do is to find people that are interested in insuring their properties or any other.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Being an agent in insurance business could seem like a passive job but the main problem is that it is not going to be very lucrative in a location like my country. You can only earn consistent income from it if you happen to be in a place like USA or other developed countries

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not a regular kind of insurance agents, but I have managed to sell a couple of insurance policies and earned commission. If you are a good marketer, you can sell insurance policies and earn commission. However, this is not a passive income. You have to actively work to sell policies

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe that there are many ways of get passive income as an insurance workers. Some time one can invest by buying some policy which can earn some good income.
Another way is buying haven shop which one can be selling goods and service by putting some one in charge of it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance agents make more money than the insurance brokers. Like I ssid in my first comment, it is possible to be doing agent for more than one insured person. And at times when instance agent meisyes between the insurance company and his agents, he is also compensated, some times, he can still be a consultant to some insurance companies