Trading Discussion New traders often lose trading capital

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
New traders often lose trading capital using the wrong trading broker. The fraudulent broker steals capital for no apparent reason. Professional forex traders are very serious about choosing a good forex trader. As a professional trader, I am trading with Eurotrader which offers the best trading services. The broker also offers lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC, smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users, and many more.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
New traders are also going to lose their capital when they don't have enough knowledge about what they are doing. Most of them usually join the bandwagon when they see other people making money with particular investments. You are going to send them jumping from one trading style or method to another one hoping that things will fall in places for them.

tray59

New traders are also going to lose their capital when they don't have enough knowledge about what they are doing. Most of them usually join the bandwagon when they see other people making money with particular investments. You are going to send them jumping from one trading style or method to another one hoping that things will fall in places for them.
You are saying the right thing some new traders will just decide to join the forex market when they see others traders making money its obvious that shouldnt have been their first step,
their first step should be how to learn and gain enough trading skills because without skills I dont think traders will be able to make a single money when they are trading so they need to take advantage of their demo account,they can even hire someone to guide them properly before they can decide to start trading in the real account

Ray Martinez

Expert advisor, EA, or automatic trading is popular in forex trading. Traders can use the robot to trade on behalf of a trader. You can set your own trading strategy to trade. However, the trader needs VPS to use EA. However, there are a lot of brokers who don’t Support certain EA and trading strategies. However, In Forex4you, there are no restrictions in trading.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Before making use of any broker ,make sure you make research about the broker and be sure that it's a legit one , before you give the broker platform a try , the best broker I have made use of is hotforex broker platform for now ,still looking for other better ones

Asahi

Verified member
Fund withdrawing problem has become a very common issue among brokers because many brokers send withdrawn fund in receiver’s account at a late. This is really annoying for traders. However, Eurotrader never delays in sending back payments in receiver’s account.

Electuary

Fund withdrawing problem has become a very common issue among brokers because many brokers send withdrawn fund in receiver’s account at a late. This is really annoying for traders. However, Eurotrader never delays in sending back payments in receiver’s account.
True, delays in receiving funds can be frustrating, luckily I receive mine on time with AAAFx as far as I have been using.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Careful traders avoid trading during volatility because it saves them from any peril. Contrarily, when the market is clam, you can prefer long term trading. You can handle trades well with Eurotrader broker even during volatility is ongoing because their trading platform is free of technical errors.

HeavLeighGill

Beginners or even intermediate traders can lose money if they invest with a scam broker, but there are also a lot of ways they can lose it themselves by making inexperienced decisions. It's important to thoroughly research any broker you'd like to use.

Mary Frederick

Whenever choosing a broker, check their certification first. A good broker can support you every time whenever any problem rises. Check the broker you are going to trade in is authorized or not. Eurotrader is an authorized broker and it provides traders with high security of funding and narrow trading spread.

anil02

Verified member
It is not fair to blame for loss of capital to brokers. New business loss their capital because they have not experience. So before starting any business we must have fair knowledge of business. It is not possible for us to earn all things about a business without starting a business. When we deal with peoples while doing business than all peoples are business peoples and they always do what is good for them

Suba

Staff member
Beginner traders are often attracted and trapped by the easy offer of forex trading and promises of big profits without risk. Fraudulent brokers also often promise trading robots that will always be profitable.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Choosing the broker is important for all traders. good broker will support traders in making profit in forex trading market because as broker they need traders to keep survive giving access in financial market. They act as bridge between traders to the forex market.

I am already choose the FXOpen broker and still in lucky so far already trade with them around 9 years and still I like this company.

Henpeck

Always start with small funds and look into well-regulated brokers like aaafx - deposited a few bucks as they allow minimum from $10 and hcmc regulated. Would recommend to research first before starting :D