Forex Strategies Traders often neglect the importance of demo

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In demo account, traders often neglect their importance. I think it's due to the trader's mentality. I was very serious in the demo and worked hard to learn to trade. I think demo trading is a good option for new traders. It's okay to study and practice more to succeed in forex trading. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer a demo account and educational resources to their traders for that reason.

Ray Martinez

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.

Dora Wi

Yes, demo is very important. You just have to be careful when switching to a real account, because in demo you don't get to experience common emotions like greed or fear. But practice is important, and even experienced traders can benefit from having a demo account when they are testing new tactics.