Passive income New Passive Opportunity That'll Make You Wealthy, Disrupting The Web Industry Soon

The Bismarck

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share this new passive income business concept that is going to disrupt the giant web industry soon

This Company is on the Pre-Launch and is ready to launch very soon at the end of this summer season, which is the end of October 2021. What this company is offering is the opportunity to give back to the community what the giant social media companies are taking away from us all - Our Time and data. And this new business concept program will pay you to use the Web, and Earn while using Google, Facebook and Twitter, etc;

This opportunity is revolutionizing and monetizes existing web services that 5 billion people already use. You get paid $400 to use the Web repeatedly.

It's amazing!

Here are SOME of their offers:
  1. 5 Billion Internet Users: They'll pay you $400 to use the internet.
  2. 5 Billion Sales Up for Grabs: They'll pay you $100 commission per referral, recurring yearly for a LIFETIME.
  3. $500 Billion Commission: Massive Payout Overrides from 16 Levels after the Launch.
  4. No Products To Sell
  5. Pre Launch - Miss it & you miss out!
There are $5 Billion potential internet users all over the place, and you get PAID $100 for each. That is $500 billion in commission, just waiting to be claimed. You will also have the opportunity to be part of the leadership to start your company in your state.

This company is secretive because of the COPYCAT. More details revealed after the launching, plus they have more to offer.

Now here's how it works:

TO GET INTO THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS A MISTAKE: RIGHT NOW, they are NOT looking for anyone to join to make money yet, because they are on a pre-launch.

What they are looking for RIGHT NOW are "BUILDERS", NOT Users. Users join to earn money.

PLEASE if you are an idling user, DO NOT APPLY! Users are ONLY ALLOWED after the launch to earn income. That part is NOT starting yet. And they don't need users for now. Because there's NO point if you join when you DON'T build. Please get that clear.

If you are a BUILDER or want to build, then YOU are needed in the pre-launch to BUILD your 16 level overrides. You are here to BUILD OVERRIDES. And there is NO INCOME to make while you're building your network during the pre-launch.

Because once this opportunity is launched, your overrides EXPLODES... A MASSIVE PAYOUT!!!

After that, ALL BUILDERS (including YOU) don't need to build anymore. You've done your building. Your network is growing. You are at the TOP. You just rest and enjoy your PAYOUT passively. Plus, you will enjoy all the benefits laying in front of you from the Company.

Isn't that cool?

Now, the cost to join this fantastic opportunity is NO cost at all. It's FREE to join so that you can start your building process for your MASSIVE PAYOUT work.

So please, DON'T MAKE THIS A MISTAKE. If you want a MASSIVE PAYOUT, then you have to BUILD your network overrides, unless you wait after the launch.

Time is ticking!

For more information about this incredible revolutionary business, please Message Me.

Thank you.

uforwealth

Verified member
This is good news if it will really come to pass as expected.

As far as I am concerned, building is not a problem but certainty and reality of the program.

Is it certain that the company will pay?
Can the company be trusted to be real?

I had once worked for a company like the one you mentioned. When the company eventually launched its program, it turned another thing-It didn't fulfill its promise.

What is the assurance that theis company will not use and later dump us when it will have gotten a lot of traffic?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This pre website really has much to offer. Unfortunately, you only talked about their offer for both builders and the users but you didn't talk about what the users would be paid for or how they will be getting this huge amount of money in a website that has not been launched is planning to give.

The Bismarck

Hey guys, thanks for replying.

YES, I have the same concern as everyone can think of. I have been a business opportunities researcher for 30 years and I have come across many programs who appeared out of the blue and disappeared like magic with great promises that never happen. And I have learnt and build my experience from them throughout those years.

Now, the way I see this new program, it makes sense to me. You are throwing your dices in, NOT your money. If it's lucky, you're lucky. If it's not, you didn't throw your money in at all. It's the last thing you can think of to protect.

Can it be trusted and pay you as it promises? You will know it yourself if the company pays you and can be trusted until you see their promises delivered after the launch. But as I said earlier, you are only throwing your dices in NOT your money. And at the same time, you're NOT even paying a dime during a pre-launch and even after the launch as a Network Builder.

Remember, as a BUILDER, you are earning an income FREELY and passively for a lifetime.

The BUILDERS and the USERS earn the same earnings in the Program.
  1. BUILDERS & USERS will get paid $400 to use the internet.
  2. They'll get paid $100 commission for each user, recurring yearly for LIFE.
  3. They'll get paid extra for overrides per user recurring for life.
But the only differences is, BUILDERS are building ahead of time before the launch. And on the launching day, all BUILDERS will get paid a Massive Commission Payout Override from all the 16 Levels they have built during the pre-launch. All in one and passively.

Then Users will introduce / join on the launch day, earning the same commissions and generating overrides (in their own time) the same as the BUILDER was during the pre-launch.

So, if the company is on pre-launch, promoting a promising information, their detail is secretive but then asking for a monthly membership fee, then that is where the red flag is. Then I would not throw my money in. Simple as it is.

Right now, the company is NOT asking for your money, no fees for pre-launch, NOT even after the launch. They are only asking for your time as a Network Builder to build and then you will be rewarded for your time you built. You will have a back-office when you join. And you will see everything in there.

But if it turns out, another thing, and it's not fulfilling its promises, then that won't worry me at all, because I didn't spend my hard earn money on them. At least I have tried. That's all that matters to me.

It doesn't matter. Everything is a risk to take. But it takes experience to know what to do.

With traffic? Every site you're on is building traffics. Even here at Trendri, Facebook, Instagram, Google,... etc. All need traffic to build. Big giants (the social medias: facebook, Instagram,... etc) are using us, our time and our data without paying us a dime.

But this lucrative company is willing to give your time going / surfing online and your data back to you on a massive dime.

Hope that helps.

Peace.

Last edited:

vives

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share this new passive income business concept that is going to disrupt the giant web industry soon

This Company is on the Pre-Launch and is ready to launch very soon at the end of this summer season, which is the end of October 2021. What this company is offering is the opportunity to give back to the community what the giant social media companies are taking away from us all - Our Time and data. And this new business concept program will pay you to use the Web, and Earn while using Google, Facebook and Twitter, etc;

This opportunity is revolutionizing and monetizes existing web services that 5 billion people already use. You get paid $400 to use the Web repeatedly.

It's amazing!

Here are SOME of their offers:
  1. 5 Billion Internet Users: They'll pay you $400 to use the internet.
  2. 5 Billion Sales Up for Grabs: They'll pay you $100 commission per referral, recurring yearly for a LIFETIME.
  3. $500 Billion Commission: Massive Payout Overrides from 16 Levels after the Launch.
  4. No Products To Sell
  5. Pre Launch - Miss it & you miss out!
There are $5 Billion potential internet users all over the place, and you get PAID $100 for each. That is $500 billion in commission, just waiting to be claimed. You will also have the opportunity to be part of the leadership to start your company in your state.

This company is secretive because of the COPYCAT. More details revealed after the launching, plus they have more to offer.

Now here's how it works:

TO GET INTO THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS A MISTAKE: RIGHT NOW, they are NOT looking for anyone to join to make money yet, because they are on a pre-launch.

What they are looking for RIGHT NOW are "BUILDERS", NOT Users. Users join to earn money.

PLEASE if you are an idling user, DO NOT APPLY! Users are ONLY ALLOWED after the launch to earn income. That part is NOT starting yet. And they don't need users for now. Because there's NO point if you join when you DON'T build. Please get that clear.

If you are a BUILDER or want to build, then YOU are needed in the pre-launch to BUILD your 16 level overrides. You are here to BUILD OVERRIDES. And there is NO INCOME to make while you're building your network during the pre-launch.

Because once this opportunity is launched, your overrides EXPLODES... A MASSIVE PAYOUT!!!

After that, ALL BUILDERS (including YOU) don't need to build anymore. You've done your building. Your network is growing. You are at the TOP. You just rest and enjoy your PAYOUT passively. Plus, you will enjoy all the benefits laying in front of you from the Company.

Isn't that cool?

Now, the cost to join this fantastic opportunity is NO cost at all. It's FREE to join so that you can start your building process for your MASSIVE PAYOUT work.

So please, DON'T MAKE THIS A MISTAKE. If you want a MASSIVE PAYOUT, then you have to BUILD your network overrides, unless you wait after the launch.

Time is ticking!

For more information about this incredible revolutionary business, please Message Me.

Thank you.
Thanks for the information...... Please I will need info about the business. And the link

Ummigal

If this is real I guess it will be a very good opportunity for those who'll venture into it. The plan seems reasonable and attainable. I'll like to become a builder too. How do I go about that?
..and you forgot to drop the name of the company for interested people to do their research on their own.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You have really spoken at length about what the company's mission is and how much we can earn from it without even saying what we are going to do to be making that kind of money. It will be nice if you can tell us the detail of the work and how we can get the best out of it.