An 50/50 opportunity for passive income.

StrongPrince

this opportunity comes with risk. you must have $25 USD in your online wallets, crypto preferable, and you must be willing to lose it all. however, if there is a success, then you be making a passive income.
if you would be interested in this opportunity then I will explain more.
for this opportunity, patient and trust are required.
who's in???

Have you true it yourself to see how this work? Because I think this will be good and interesting.
You can explain further to us as you promised. I have heard of crypto but I have no idea about how it work so just show as a prove and then explain further.

this opportunity comes with risk. you must have $25 USD in your online wallets, crypto preferable, and you must be willing to lose it all. however, if there is a success, then you be making a passive income.
if you would be interested in this opportunity then I will explain more.
for this opportunity, patient and trust are required.
who's in???
Now this is a very open message wherein it says you have to be ready to lose your investment...never have i seen such a msg...you intrigue me...go ahead and let me know what is in store...

the reason i said you can lose all is because I never tried it myself reason being i lock the funds to. however i have contacted someone who tried it and its working for them. how ever we cant really trust investment platforms online. hence i want to invite someone with funds and someone who comes with the mentality to receive a lost.

Have you true it yourself to see how this work? Because I think this will be good and interesting.
You can explain further to us as you promised. I have heard of crypto but I have no idea about how it work so just show as a prove and then explain further.
did i answer you question..... as for cryptocurrency i cant really explain that but it easy to find articles and videos about it online.

I am not interested in it,everything about it seems to be scam,have you ever withdraw from it,try and be confirming things before posting here,most of such sites seems to be scam.

The warning you gave and the description of the Article make my heart skip a bit. I do not know what kind of investment or earning method this is but the fact that it is a probability makes it very dangerous. 50 to 50 chance is like sports betting and I do not bet at all.

I will be glad if you can share more insight into this new risky scheme of yours. No one is ready to lose money based on instincts

I am not interested in it,everything about it seems to be scam,have you ever withdraw from it,try and be confirming things before posting here,most of such sites seems to be scam.
i understand what you mean but the fact I posted it here is that I want some who is willing to join with the knowledge of there loss to gain. as i pointed out before I really don't have the funds to start since I don't work and I'm a student adding the problem that buying the required funds(cryptocurrency) is a hug problem. I cant post the link as yet other wise I would have let you check it out. I can tell you the company but i wont get the reward form when someone join. so that I can start making my own profit.

The warning you gave and the description of the Article make my heart skip a bit. I do not know what kind of investment or earning method this is but the fact that it is a probability makes it very dangerous. 50 to 50 chance is like sports betting and I do not bet at all.

I will be glad if you can share more insight into this new risky scheme of yours. No one is ready to lose money based on instincts
if you know about investment site on the internet then this site is similar. it basically platform that offer you a percentage on your money ever 24hrs/120hrs etc. the reason why I stated the chance to be 50/50 because I didn't try this site before, reason being accruing of funds. however there is someone(the person who referred me) who's currently achieving his profits and he share with me when he withdraw, and because of this I decided to try and get person to join. if someone join by my invite then I get a percentage and I can start earning as well. Note the site is not new. but that doesn't change the fact that it can stop working at any time.

i understand what you mean but the fact I posted it here is that I want some who is willing to join with the knowledge of there loss to gain. as i pointed out before I really don't have the funds to start since I don't work and I'm a student adding the problem that buying the required funds(cryptocurrency) is a hug problem. I cant post the link as yet other wise I would have let you check it out. I can tell you the company but i wont get the reward form when someone join. so that I can start making my own profit.
Alright I understand you bro,as students we have to get something doing in other to earn money that can sustain us,but how many dollar can you make in a day

Alright I understand you bro,as students we have to get something doing in other to earn money that can sustain us,but how many dollar can you make in a day
Well base on the picture provided you can choose your pick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-202522_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-202522_Chrome.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1