Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello every one . my name is derrick am a full time fiverr money maker ...
And also a daily forex trader ..

Am here to share with people my way of making good cash without stress from your comfort zone .

I love basketball.
Am a shooting guard For D's basketball academy .

hi admin I’m a novice, I’m mainly looking for some money-making news, please forgive me.

Hi am Benrich from Nigeria am new in this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge in online business ,read some information and share as well and would love to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward to a wonderful stay in this forum.

hey friends i'm from india and actually a undergraduate student in computer science as covid get emerged i hope u all will be safe and healthy i would like to earn money online i haven't have a good financial condition now and can ready to work for money on these sites if u get proficient paid work refer me as ur friend and we'll be in touch for ur help may someday i'll too help u out.

HI I am TD a new member of this forum. I want to make more money

Hey my name is Travis anderson I'm glad to be hear I'm looking forward to listening,learning,and giving VALUE in this forum!!??

Hello, i`m new here, would like to utilised this platform to expand my knowledge. Participant of theses forum to
learn and expand my horizons. Honestly saying i would love to make money online.

Hii, my name is Nancy Jackson and am new to this forum.I joined because i want to start sharing my Knowledge because they say sharing is caring, thanks

Hello friends, I am new to this forum and I am here to learn and start my business, I hope to do it with your help and I also hope I will be very helpful.

best regards.

Daniels Ehiagwina Smart (DES) are my names. I am a freelancer. anywhere money is being made, no matter the hard work, you find me there.I am a cinematographer and video editor. I am a brewer. I make cosmetics such as organic soaps and body creams, I am an agriculturist.. I am as versatile as you can think. I am here because I would like to make some money. I will not forget to tell you I am a proud NIGERIAN.. cheers!