Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

oyadirect

Hi everyone, I am a web developer, blogger, and proponent of financial freedom. My interest lies in everything legal that brings about financial stability. Looking forward to loving it here.

raresinc

Hi there, my name is Rares Petrescu, but you can tell me simple, Rares. Im 26, I deal with online marketing and I can't wait to colaborate with you!

ApexmanJ

A very creative and innovative person, one who enjoys initiating and developing ideas that leads to growth and increase. I enjoy interacting and motivating people; open to learning and willing to engage in new situations that would allow the use of my initiatives and personal skills.

A

amr92product

Hey everyone,
I am new member. My name is Amr and I am glad to be here. Looking forward to interact with y'all and be friends for lifetime. Thanks.

Moddex

Hi guys, I'm moddex an entrepreneur and a youtuber. I'm here to learn more tips and tricks to make more money online, would also be Dropping every new tips and tricks on how to earn more money online here. Feel free to follow and get updated.

S

Surveyor123

I'm assessor I instruct peope on the most proficient method to Earning Money online which is genuine and genuine you accept your installment through PayPal

Innovatus

Hello everyone, I'm innovatus, with creative personality, entrepreneur and open minded to learn and explore new opportunities!!
Happy to be on this platform!!

V

V21

Hi everyone, I am an entrepreneur, blogger and digital marketer. I intend to provide value to my followers with tips and tricks on digital marketing. Feel free to follow and get paid through PayPal.

N

Nykimarie01

Hi everyone, my name is Nyki and i love chasing money. Whetherer its for me or for someone else. So lets help each other with some extra shopping money!!!