Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Brienzzzz

Hi, greetings to everyone, I'm from Romania and I just joined this forum, hopefully this can add to the experience and have lots of friends around the world, thank you

Marks Kevin

Hi, I recently found trendri and I am happy to be here to learn from people in this forum about different methods to make the best of my time and some money from home. I am also happy to share my experiences with all of you

Paul-mark

My name is Paul-mark and i am new here, I would love to help people earn money and to learn new methods on how to earn money

K

keMikeee

Hi. I'm here because I want to make money online from home. I'm a student for now and I'm really opened to knowlage, to know how to make money online that's why I am here. Thank you!

LayDSideHustle

Hello everyone my name is Maria from Georgia. I'm a self-employed tax manager and am bored sitting home during this quarantine.

Mike J.

Hello, I'm Mike. I'm working in an online area since 2018. Now, because of the current situation, I develope various programs of online working or getting money for people who are faccing a hard time. I try to make a difference in the world and I hope this would be appreciated.