Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

mohtar julia

Hello to admin and to all member, I'm Mohtar from Indonesia and i just joined this forum, hopefully can add new friends from around the world.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

mohtar julia

Hello Everyone in the House,
My Name is Mohtar Am A Indonesia ,a seasoned Online Entrepreneur And Legit Internet Business Trainer. I am here to Teach and reveals ?% information on companies and website That pays You working From Home irrespective of your Location .I equal join to acquire more knowledge from others who has been online doing legitimate business .Thank you all

Justdappie

Hello, my name is justdappie, I'm from Nigeria, I'm a new member of this forum, I'm here to learn money making opportunities and as well as share my own little knowledge.
I'm so glad to have joined this great forum and looking forward to having a great experience in the forum

anchasa

Hola Soy Andres y Me encanta la idea de aprender y conocer gente que pueda aportar ideas!!

4rmBroke2Rich

Hello Everyone, I am new in Internet Marketing but it has been going well so far me. Like many of you I am always trying to find ways to work from home especially with this pandemic occurring. I am looking to link and do business with other like minded individuals as well.

A

Aikido2020

Good day I'm Linus and I'm new here to learn from others and also share what I can do to assist others. Looking forward for a good outcome. Thanks.

MINIMO

Hello my patterns my name is MINIMO i like to work in ethernet, also I does sport every day, I want to invite them to new business

DoctorStoneVV

Привет всем! Я из России, хотел бы предложить вам-западным людям, заработать неплохие деньги на моей стране, возможно и на вашей, если вы оказываетесь смышленными.

Всем привет! Я из России, и я хотел бы предложить вам, западные люди, хорошо зарабатывать в моей стране и, возможно, в вашей, если вы умен. Если вам интересно, свяжитесь со мной.

S

Shanewil6321

Greetings everyone. I am new here and I am here to exchange ideas and make friends...

A

Augustine2020

Hi guys,
I am pleased to be part of this forum. I am looking forward to learn and share ideas from this platform. Looking forward to participate and interact with you.