Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Smilez

My name is Joel Amos and I'm a student, please I'm here to help and not to confused you. thank you

S

sharan2011

I am sharan, a new member here. I would like to network with people with creative minds and doing great in life and would like to share knowledge and experience because this is how everyone grows in life. Sharing knowledge is a great thing, you influence lot of people's life by helping them out with the knowledge they are seeking which you have mastered.

D

davidson190

Good Day!
I amDavid a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

I

indra

Good Day!
I am indra a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

Darshika

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Hi.. Welcome

Darshika

Good Day!
I am indra a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you
Welcome here.. Ur Message clearly shows that u r interested in Conversation Join with our group

Social Income

Invitor Code : Darshika24

Hova

I'm Hova and I just joined like a moment ago. I'm planning on teaching myself coding and the next six months are going to be very hectic for me. So I'm here to at least find a couple of ways to make some extra cash to help with my internet bill and whatnot.

A

Anuj Dhawan

Hi There -

Anuj here, fondly called as Ad. I'm a programmer and looking for part time jobs online. Though I mainly work mainframes, I'm looking to get a hold in to open system world. I'm very happy that I found this place to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward to learn a trick or two.

Stay safe,

P

pabna1

Thanks