Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
L

ladyhustler

Hi, my name is Nothemba from South Africa, I am new here trying to find ways to make money online

Mareni Ramirez

Hola a todos, espero se encuentren bien, espero poder ayudarnos mutuamente y que todos tengamos una oportunidad para crecer.

M

Manuel07

Hola todos, soy nuevo en el foro y mi interes es adquirir conocimiento de como ganar dinero online.

S

Samir Martinez

Hi, I'm starting to get to know this system and I already like it a lot, I hope to have support and advice from those who already have a lot of experience

Hi everyone. I'm here cuz I'm starting my own business in hopes of achieving financial freedom. Good luck to all of you with ur business :D

C

chriest paranta

Hi..
I'm here to help you all find a survey or a part-time work and hopefully from this forum worthy of information I could get, especially during the COVID-19.
Sharing is The best way to help each other during this hard year.

Wallace Mancha

Hello, my name is Wallace and I´m from México.
My family and my work is my goal, the force that drives me. It's the reason I wake up every day and why I dedicate myself to this, but most importantly, it encourages me to achieve bigger and better things with each new challenge that comes along.

C

concursosdigitales18

Hello, I am delighted to be part of this great community, I am Amarilis, so, adore and entrepreneur, investigating new ways to generate money. Every day you learn and if it is in a team it is more practical and beneficial.

Big hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is agus muna,coming from Bali - Indonesia and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.
As a beginner I craving to learn as much as I can and during my learning proccess I plan to share with you my knowledge. thank you and goodluck for all