Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi Everyone, I'm glad to be here.I've been looking for a community like this online where I can learn new ideas,contribute my own knowledge and have the opportunity to earn Money.. I hope to have a wonderful time out here.Thank you all and you can call me Christopher Enyi .I"m a Nigerian

Greetings All,
I am Jonathan. I am new on this forum. I'd like to read more, share what I learn, and, most of all, contribute as much as I can to topic posts, especially those pertaining to the forum industry, where I can both contribute and learn. Looking forward to a more informative conversation in this forum.
I thank you.

Hello everyone I'm Popescu Cristina. A new member. I'm here for the purpose of increasing my income.

Hi, my name is Michael, I am from Nigeria. I am also new here, and I hope to both share my knowledge and get more knowledge on earning money online. My main motive is to help other people in making passive money online.

Hi, I'm Birkhoff Tochukwu. I'm a blogger, youtuber, a web designer, and a crypto enthusiast. I'm here to connect with more people, share my knowledge and help as many as I can to the best of my capacity. We rise by lifting others. Feel free to ask me any question around all that I have listed in my introduction. I'll be willing to assist. If its beyond my scope, I can refer you to best people who can help you. Thank you all

Hello everyone, I'm Micah from Nigeria.
I'm a newbie, I joined here to learn and share opportunities and ways to earn income passively.