Never get tired of shooting your shot

I hope this inspires you. Yes, because you could be at the point of giving up but don't. Always believe that you were born to win and not lose. This world is simply a competition and Survival race and everybody wants to win.
I remember writing my first scholarship exam in 2017. I was optimistic of getting awarded because I had good grades Andi met all the requirements but at the end I didn't get it.

But! Did I give up? no?!
I applied sginyin 2017, I was still optimistic and shooting my shot. But at the end , I was not awarded it.
In 2019, I unseriously applied , I did not even prepare for the screening test. I just wrote the test finally, I made it!!!

It was a thing of joy and all my sorrows where wiped away.

So guys, don't give up,always shoot you shot.

Jonaville

Nice words of encouragement you gave there. Whatever the disappointments we have faced, we need to be resilient, persistent and try to work harder. Remember that nothing good comes easy, so let us keep trying. One day we will get there.
Congratulations on your scholarship by the way.

Yes, just always remember that this life is a big competition. Nobody owes you anything in particular. Always be optimistic in what you do and one blessed day it will pay off well and bigger.

whenever I remember that life is a race, I look forward towards achieving my aim. Do not let anyone make you feel that you success depends on him or her. Don't even depend on people to succeed. Just do what is right and believe. It is God that uses people to people.