Narratively.com- Tell your real life stories and get paid.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Can you create a vivid description with words that can teleport a reader to create sceneries in his mind? Can you take a reader on a mental journey to sites and locations he/ she has never been to before? Then you must be a good narrator. The site, narratively.com is an amazing platform for you to make money from this incredible narrative prowess.

Narratively is the platform and the URL is narratively.com. It accepts narrative none fiction submissions, publishes them, and pays the authors. It has subgenres like Overlooked true crime, Hidden stories, photo essays, and others subgenres. Apart from publishing your stories and paying you, they develop these stories into films and podcasts from the stories on their sites further giving the author of the story royalty payments.

For your story to get accepted, it must not be a story that has been told anywhere else before. You need to send a pitch to the editor and get a response in 5 days.

The site pays writers $300- $400 per story if their stories are accepted on the site.

I think the pay is good. This is a site that I have worked for and gotten my story published and paid.