Nairaworkers review LEGIT or SCAM?

Nairaworkers.com is an online marketplace that claims to connect freelancers around Nigeria with customers. Customers can hire workers on nairaworkers for job to be done. Clients can hire freelancers to do some minor internet jobs such as promoting online presence on social media, writing articles, testing websites, testing mobile apps, downloading, data entry, etc.

How to earn on nairaworkers: you signup as a freelancer and start performing tasks/gigs. A gig can earn you N24-N80 or even more depending on the task to be carried out. You can also earn by referring new members to the platform. You will be rewarded with 5% for each task members in your downline finishes.

Is nairaworkers.com LEGIT or SCAM: For now I can't say if this website is legit or not. I haven't seen or heard anybody who cashed out from this platform. You can checkout their website or check their Facebook page and social media handle to see the reviews of people. It appears to be genuine but I can't say for sure.

I just signed up on the site and wanted to write about them before stumbling in your own thread. I heard about it from a friend though the said isn't active on the site so I want to check it out. I just joined today and have done few tasks on it which is still waiting approval.

I wanted to read reviews here but unfortunately your post didn't have any reply on it and you seens not to be on the site to ascertain if it is paying or not. I just hope the will be make good of their promises. The site stated that one can only wothdraw once a week whivh is always on Fridays

Before the minimum pay out was $2 which is 1000n but now it is $4 which is equivalent of 2000. But I like the idea that we have good places to post on and get paid. I just hope some of them are legit because I dislike sites that the admin takes one for a ride. You would waste your time and effort and don't get paid

Maybe I will have to look at other forums to be sure posting there wouldn't be a waste for me