Review mymegamoney legit or scam?

philip68

Can anybody tell me if this site mymegamoney is legit or scam if anybody has done or busy with this site please let me know if you ever received a payout as i am busy with it and am so tired of wasting time on sites that pay nothing regards Philip

I never visited this site before, and with the amount you stated above, if its what the site claims to pay in a day to users then it is suspicious if the tasks are simple tasks. You should go to trust-pilot, type the keyword there, or scamadviser to check what people are saying about it, if its legit or not.

The amount is unrealistic.The truth must be told, I don't believe in sites that promises a mouth-watering offers but you can give it a try and see if it's truly legit or not. I will advice you not to make any form of payment if the sites demand one. There is no harm in trying, so far you are not paying a dime. If you come across any useful information, do not hesitate to share it with us.

Megamoney is about what ?I would like to know.
Its about what? And how does someone earn from it ? Please give me full details. Is it worldwide? Which and which countries ? What are you doing to get paid 100 per day . Although out of my experience someone can really make 100 dollars per day online . My own experience, of course with another platform.

The amount is unrealistic.The truth must be told, I don't believe in sites that promises a mouth-watering offers but you can give it a try and see if it's truly legit or not. I will advice you not to make any form of payment if the sites demand one. There is no harm in trying, so far you are not paying a dime. If you come across any useful information, do not hesitate to share it with us.
No. Someone can really earn 100 dollars per day online, it's just that it depends with which platform or software you are dealing with. Out of my own experience I have even earned 265 per day online by the way .This is true story . If you are interested I can show you how to do it . It's very simple .