my points app full case study

D

Deleted member 13140

my points app full case study

Body - As I was writing the swagbuck case study I stumbled upon my points and I remember signing up for this site, never actually made a dollar from it but I know its legit, I'm just from a third world country.

MyPoints is a legitimate online rewards program that allows you to earn points for online shopping, printing coupons, taking surveys, viewing movies, and playing games, among other things. People that spend a lot of time online and conduct the majority of their purchasing on the internet will get the most out of it.

MyPoints has a 4.27 star rating based on 1,027 reviews, indicating that the majority of customers are happy with their purchases. Gift certificates, a terrific way, and a long time are regularly mentioned by customers who are pleased with MyPoints. MyPoints is the most popular of the Points Shopping sites.

1. To get started, simply enter your email address and create a password to gain access to your new MyPoints account. After you've completed your profile, you can start earning money by taking surveys through our Android and iPhone apps at home, at work, or on the go.

you'll need at least 3,970 points, which translates to a $25 PayPal payout. That means that each point is worth slightly more than a half-cent. I made an average of $1.01 cents each hour based on that, subtracting points gained for answering the profile questions.