Multiple Spyware Apps Have Security Flaws

cmoneyspinner

The alternate title for this discussion thread could be: Why I Don't Use a Mobile Phone

When I was a kid I used to think to myself 'Old folks think of some crazy stuff!' LOL. Because every time something new and different was introduced to the public for use, there was always a group of old people who would say it was just a plot of the government to take over our lives. Many years have passed and now I'm one of the old folks and you know what … there are still old folks who are suspicious about all of these modern contraptions. I know because I'm one of them. LOL.

Me? I'm don't trust mobile phones. I don't have a phone. I do my business on a second-hand laptop and use eMail to communicate with people. WHY? Well! Maybe it's not a plot of the government, but I'm sure that there is somebody out there who wants to get all up in my business! LOL.

Call me crazy but I found an article to prove it!!

TechCrunch is a reputable website and I've been reading their content for years. I get it delivered straight to mt eMail Inbox. Below is a link to a very interesting article. Evidently, it is necessary to develop a tool that lets you see if your Android device was compromised.

According to this article, there are many spyware apps that are supposed to protect your personal data but they all have the same vulnerability or security weakness that can cause your data to be exposed.

WHAT??? What was the point of using the spyware app???

Their investigation revealed that there were victims in almost every country and in particular, “large clusters” in the United States.

There are so many tools and so many victims that TechCrunch built a YAT (yet another tool) that helps you look up your device to see if it was compromised and give you instructions on how to remove the spyware.

The article is very informative and very detailed. If you have an Android, this is recommended reading.

REF: TheTruthSpy exposed: This spyware lookup tool says if your Android device was compromised | TechCrunch
~ techcrunch.com/pages/thetruthspy-investigation/