Shares/Stock Money in a short time with stocks

greenieS

Verified member
Hello,

Today, people fall into two categories of investment: short-term or long-term. People who invest in the short term need money every day for the necessary utilities and people who invest in the long term do not necessarily rely on that money because they still have a financial resource behind them in case of problems, where can they get the money and spend.

My question is: can you make money in the short term from a stock investment? I would love to hear your experience if you have one, of course. What would you prefer, short or long term investment? Do you want to make a daily profit and take advantage of that money or do you want a long-term investment to take all the money at once?

I would honestly choose the short-term investment because I feel safer when I make a profit every day, than to wait 1-2-3-4-5 months for a certain profit and then take the money.

Others may have children / other mandatory daily expenses and also need money.

The short answer is no. This is just because stocks trading couldn't generate fast profits in short frame because most of the days the company assets or revenues are increasing or decreasing a little so it needs at least a period of a month before making a little profit. It arrives that a company may lose a lot of money in short time frame but this is rare or a company having sales increasing but the same thing. Most of investors spread money on 10 to 15 stocks equity in order to prevent if some stocks are loser they lose all of their assets.

Yes, you can make money daily on the stocks market as a day trader many people are doing it and it is very much possible, but my advise for anyone wanting to go into stock trading should equip himself with the right knowledge, that's what will guide when you're lost, remember that you're competing with people smarter than you with highly sophisticated tools and bots than you, so you need to put your smartness cap up.

As a day trader trading stocks you should focus on more volatile stocks in order tho make profits because as I noticed most stocks are not liquid and they move very slow

When I received the stocks as grant by the employer of my wife the market price was around 125. After some weeks the price surged to 135. One friend advised me to sell because my stocks have already earned a profit (based on the original 125). That made me think twice. If I sell the stocks and I gained a profit what is next? Truly I was confused because I am still ignorant about stock trading. Earning money with stocks in a short time is nice to experience but then again what happens when I have no more stocks? I would need to buy stocks and wait again for such an opportunity when the price in the market goes up for a profit.

Earning money in stocks is a stroke of luck only. That is my take on that because based on my observation the market price of the stocks are very slow to move. I am talking of blue chip stocks because that kind of stock is what I have.