Mini importation business

Kennysplash

Verified member

Mini Importation​

The internet has redefined trade and commerce. Many people have struck gold by importing items online through eCommerce sites like Alibaba, Aliexpress DHgate, global sources, etc. With about N100,000 or even less, you’re open for business.

Identify people’s demands. Search all the eCommerce websites, get a procurement agent to purchase these items. The agent will then send them to you to sell and make your cash.

Even with the falling value of the Naira, people who are engaged in this business still smile to the bank. Items you can import and many varied and may include: mobile phone accessories, cosmetics, fashion items, etc.
Before your goods even arrive you should start planning how to sell and distribute them to your customers
Mini importation if done the right way can make you steady income.

Donkiz

Mini-importation is a good business and also lucrative for anyone that knows how to go about it.

Early last year I was thinking of online e-commerce business i should start, after searching through internet and reading different articles and reviews I was able to come up with mini-importation and dropshipping.

So I began looking through the two options, at the end of the day I have to tick off mini-importation. Reason was that unlike dropshipping, I will have to buy products and import them down to the country, then I will have to make provision for transporting them to my location, and also have to plan for the storage of the products and it just looked like so much work that requires the amount of money I couldn't afford, so I let it go.

Olajidey

Mini importation is a good business to rely on and if done right you will make steady income. like i said if done right. there are some certain factors in which you have to consider before you can achieve this.
Product
The product you are importing must be a latest and the trending products, reaon is because we have many product been produce every day but those that trend are few. you have to target the trending product.
Logistics company
You also need a reliable agent that can help you deliver your goods with low comission
Capital
You will also need certain amount of money to kick off the busines , thou it might not be a huge amount of money but at least you will need certain amount in other to start up the impotation business.
we still have many factors but this is few i can share with you for now.

Seyesystem

Mini importation business is lucrative if you carry out your research very well.Truly, the mini importation business is one of the cheapest businesses you can start and in a few months you will start making profit and smiling your way to the bank. With just small cqpital you can begin and make as much as 400% profit depending on your marketing strategies and your sales
Most importantly, if you want to succeed fast in this business, you must focus on products that are in high demand in the country that you are,I will call such products hot products If you can have access to these products, you are on the right way of making your millions