Should Mini Importation Be Classified As Long Term Investment?

Haypril

Mini importation can be referred to as a small scale business model which allows an individual or family with little or small capital to import (buy or drop shipping) goods from other countries (most especially China) at a relatively low price into the country of residence and sell at a higher price to the final consumers. Mini importation has helped a lot of individuals achieve greatness by starting small and build into an empire of importation in large scale.

The basic requirements for an individual to start mini importation is quite easy for anyone to get. That is why mini importation has gain popularity among the youths and average person.

However, because of the increments of taxes and cyber crimes, mini importation does not yield income as expected.

Can mini importation build wealth and stands the test of time?

Can it be called a long term investment?

Give your opinion.

Mini importation is a very vibrant business which cannot fadeoff from the surface of the earth as long as E-commerce is existing mini importation will also exist. And the business is really growing rapidly.

To some extent it's a yes for me and in another breath, it's a no.
If you can import goods that will always be needed or in high demand in your community in large quantities, that could be said to be a long term investment as you will keep selling over a long period of time. Don't also forget the risks associated with importation and take needed insurance.

Mini Importation can't really be termed a long term investment cause if the demands of product or commodity wants by people.for instance if a commodity or product is a necessity demand in your demographic location you would be in the market for a very long time but the moment the demands of the product becomes less you would definitely be going out of supply and the risks associated with mini importation is very high accompanied with taxes and general expenses for delivery fee

Mini importation should not be considered as a long term investment... In fact it's no investment at all... It's just what I call utilizing of opportunities. After considering importation taxes that are getting too high except for that of cars the remaining ones are not called for... You can only import what you customers are asking for and sometimes the delay in delivery can cause you to lose a lot.

The sales recorded from the activites of this importation may go a long way in determining whether it should be classified into long or short investment. If the activity is capable of generating more money as a result of dealing in some goods and service that's of high demand, then it may be seem as a long term investment and vice versa.

Mini importation is one of the most lucrative businesses at the moment and I have seen alot of people talking about it for some time now. What I don't really understand about the business is the scope and how much you need to kickstart the business.

Mini importation is never a long time investment in fact, it is ASN instant business most times. I'm fully into mini importation and I know how it goes. Most of the times you will already secured the orders before your goods arrive. What matters most is the product you are selling,. If you sell some low budget goods that are very useful to people, you will probably be having multiple orders before your goods arrived.

This is why market survey has to be carried out before starting a business. Most times people rush into mini importation business just because that's what is trending. Carrying out a survey on what your immediate locality is interested in, what goods and product is scarce in your locality can go a long way in determining if mini importation of a particular merchandise would be a long term or short term Investment.