MINI FOOD STUFF EXPORTATION.

Maks25

One myth a lot of people believe about Exportation is that it is a business for the rich as it is a bit capital intensive.
Of course exporting other materials like cars, building materials, etc are expensive but not so with exportation of foodstuff.

As funny as it may sound, it is as easy as sending goods from Lagos to Port Harcourt via a courier service.

Due to the rise in dollar, venturing into this business could be very lucrative.

All you need is the right information and you’re on your way to making LOTS OF MONEY exporting common foodstuffs, that's why we teach only serious people who are Willing to learn.

I welcome you all to these business, its my earnest desire for you to succeed and become a great Exporter .

D

Deleted member 27583

One myth a lot of people believe about Exportation is that it is a business for the rich as it is a bit capital intensive.
Of course exporting other materials like cars, building materials, etc are expensive but not so with exportation of foodstuff.

As funny as it may sound, it is as easy as sending goods from Lagos to Port Harcourt via a courier service.

Due to the rise in dollar, venturing into this business could be very lucrative.

All you need is the right information and you’re on your way to making LOTS OF MONEY exporting common foodstuffs, that's why we teach only serious people who are Willing to learn.

I welcome you all to these business, its my earnest desire for you to succeed and become a great Exporter .
Why did you bring half article for us to read here,you said you know how to do that and you make money from it,nothing to show for it for us to know if you are truly serious about what you bring to us here,or it is just for a cruise or something...

I guess the reason why this platform was created is to break financial issues or problem,so anything you know that could be of helping to all of us here ,you bring it on to the open platform,not you directly asking us to send you a private message...

So if you want us to earn as you are also earning,please make a complete article for us all to benefit from it..

Maks25

It's not half
Why did you bring half article for us to read here,you said you know how to do that and you make money from it,nothing to show for it for us to know if you are truly serious about what you bring to us here,or it is just for a cruise or something...

I guess the reason why this platform was created is to break financial issues or problem,so anything you know that could be of helping to all of us here ,you bring it on to the open platform,not you directly asking us to send you a private message...

So if you want us to earn as you are also earning,please make a complete article for us all to benefit from it..
article
I am only telling you guys how profitable it is,is are interested in it. You can make use of online materials to learn.

IamDozzy

Exporting goods especially agricultural produce can be capital intensive but the main issue with exportation of whatever goods in Nigeria is the delay that is experienced in the Ports by exporters and importers. According to Nigerian news sites, it could take at least 2 to 3 months for a product meant for exportation to reach the Ports in Lagos. Taking the nature of goods into consideration, if it's food and other agricultural products, it stands a great risk of getting rotten before reaching the Ports due to delay and poor storage conditions. For mini food exportation to be a success in Nigeria, the Nigerian government most solve the issue of delay at the Ports.