Make Money By Selling Mini Tutorials

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days, instead of going through an elaborate university course, you will find an individual signing up for a mini-course or short course to learn something. This is why in the last couple of years, there has been an influx of online learning websites. These learning websites have also provided people to earn money online by creating and selling mini-tutorials.

Everyone is good at something. Therefore, anyone can create a mini tutorial. If you are good at cooking, you can create a cooking course, if you are good at growing vegetables, you can create a vegetable gardening course, even if you have managed to grow your TikTok account, you can create a course on how to grow you TikTok account. You don’t need to be a professional, all you need is to share what you know through podcasts, videos, infographics, and ebooks. You can sell these mini-courses on Koji. I recommend Koji because this platform allows you to upload zip files and sell a course series, instead of a single course.

It's easy to sell mini tutorials for money in your spare time. This is a great way to make money on the side, especially if you have a skill or expertise you can share with others.

You don't need any special equipment or software, just a computer and an internet connection. It's also really simple to do: all you need is an idea, some writing skills, and the ability to record yourself talking.

The best part is that it doesn't matter what kind of knowledge or expertise you have, you can sell tutorials on any topic. For example, I've taught myself how to make hat from scratch, so I created a tutorial that shows people easy ways they can make hat fast with just a few basic supplies (and some glue).

The other day I was browsing Facebook when I saw someone looking for tutorials about how to paint nails, you can work on that too. You can sell these tutorials directly through your website or social media channels, or even through an e-commerce platform like Etsy or Amazon Handmade (which are also great places to sell other handmade goods). You can also get paid via PayPal or Venmo.