Microjobs Vs Surveys; which is better?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Micro jobs platforms can help you to participate in some little tasks and complete them on the internet is to make some amount of money for yourself.

Some people around the world including myself have participated in micro jobs platforms before to make some amount of money. But one thing that really made me to lose interest in some micro jobs platforms is the fact that some of the tasks especially the ones that pays reasonable amount of money are very much confusing.

But not withstanding, you can be able to make some good amount of money for themselves if you have consistent.

I have also participated in some online surveys before and one thing I have realised is that you do not need any kind of skill to make money from online surveys but what you just need is to be concentrated to answer some questions.

Even at that if you live in a top-tier country you will have more opportunity to make money from different survey platforms online. If you live in a lower-tier country it will be very difficult for you to make money from surveys.

So, I will recommend micro jobs for those that live in lower-tier countries and surveys for those that live in top-tier countries.