Meme coins have become serious game changer.

Razor1911

The financial market is so funny somtimes. The meme coins are perfect example of why financial market is so unpredictable. These cryptos which were intended not for any type of serious business, now have a huge share in the crypto market.

Bitcoin may be the leader of the market, but memecoins like Dogecoin and Shiba inu has become hero for their superb growth. Both the coins have shown stellar growth after their listings. In fact, Shiba Inu has given a triple digit growth in a single day.

Thus, we can not take such meme coins lightly anymore. The ever growing market of crypto has now space for even greater growth for these memcoins. Future will unleash more power to these coins.

Last edited:
Did you check for SHIB INU coin recently?? When I checked it up yesterday evening, it is affected by the ongoing bearish run. The coin experienced -6.76% decline in price, at that time i checked it, the price was at $0.0000088. Which is adrift of its highest price benchmark when it recorded 10,000% in its price in seven days. But I'm hopeful that the memecoin will pick from where it stopped after the bearish run to go higher.