BETWEEN MEME TOKEN AND STABLE COINS, WHICH IS BEST FOR INVESTORS?

Bard Racheal

Crypto currency is now gaining ground in the world today as many are now very interested in investing in crypto currency because they are very good investment platforms, though most of them are risky.
There are many types of cryptos to invest in.
Some are stable coins and meme tokens e.t.c.
I’ll be talking about stable coins and meme tokens.

STABLE COINS.
What are the stable coins?
They are typically different from other cryptos, these cryptos are Fiat pegged crypto currency.
These coins are pegged to any Fiat currency, either the US dollar or the Chinese Yuan e.t.c.
Stable coins doesn’t fluctuates in price unlike other coins do, it sticks to the currency which it is pegged to. E.g: USDT pegged to One dollar. As a result of this, investors must invest in quantum if they do not want to run out of coins, because as you sell your coins, your wallet may likely become empty.
Stable coins seems to have limited supply.

MEME TOKENS.
Meme tokens likely don’t have limited supply.
Investors can bag as much as they want, be it in billions and trillions. Also, they fluctuates.
They may rise above one dollar, and I they may also go far below one dollar.
Meme tokens also gives investors second chance of bagging more, if the coin goes bearish.
To the end, they are long term crypto, which need patience.

Suba

Staff member
The well-known stablecoins are stablecoins, which are pegged to USD such as Tether USD, Binance USD, USD coin, Terra USD etc. Because the value is almost fixed, stablecoins are not used as investments because they will not make promising capital gains. Stablecoins are mainly used as a means of payment, transfers between countries and as hedge funds. At the moment meme coin is not profitable, the price keeps dropping. Because the price is cheap, as a memecoin holder I can only wait for the price to change.