Media Rewards: Earn cash rewards if you're lucky ( No manual work)

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Media Rewards is the app available for most of the countries available in Google Playstore and it's just something you cannot be sure that you will win and earn.

Media Rewards working and earning criteria:

Media rewards app gives rewards monthly to 15-20 lucky users who have been continuously using the app and earning points. It is suggested here that more the points you have more you have chances to earn as I always try to remain among the top percentage to increase my chances as shown below:

Screenshot_20210101-162918.png

I am also using the app from 2-3 months. Honestly, I haven't received any reward yet but there is always a chance. This app runs in the background and not uses your private data for anything. It is completely secure and just uses about 1% of your phone battery and about 100kb data per hour, which is very less.

Just sign up to the Media Rewards and you are ready to go. In the end of every month, they send rewards (money) to the lucky winners and it's always a frustration when your name isn't there but it's just a lucky draw through which they decide so you can't do anything just wait for your day.

So, must try it for fun I would say.

Last edited: