Hawkit: perform social media activities for endless rewards.

Mastergp

Verified member
Hawkit, is considered to be a mobile phone application available for both iOS phone users and Android phone users. This application was said to be launched some months ago in the year 2022. Basically members and users to this platform can make money by carrying out social media activities such as liking videos, commenting on videos and photos, liking photos, following a page, liking a page etc. Some of the social media platforms available on the Hawkit app include Facebook ,Twitter, WhatsApp, YouTube, tik-tok, and Instagram. This website is also a good source for individuals who are social media influencers to grow their followers as well as their subscribers.

Interestingly this website is available not for only Nigerians but also to individuals living in other regions and countries of the world within Africa. When you perform activities on this platform you earn money in points which can either be redeemed for cash via direct bank transfer and can also be redeemed for airtime and data. To be a verified and valued member of this platform all you have to do is to download the app on the Google app store or play store and fill out a free form linking it with you bank account and Email account.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have idea about the platform , though I have not created an account with them before but one of my friend has referred me to the platform . He said that it is a legitimate platform you can use to be making money for yourself by posting on social media and carrying out of other simple task on the platform.

According to him, some of your earning on the platform can be used to recharge your phone , buy data and so on. . I could have created account but because I did not have time to be participating in These platforms anymore that is why I drop.

Probably according to my friend the platform has been in existence for some time and I suggest anyone that is interested on the platform can use it to make money for themselves. You can check out for a review about them on trustpilot if you want to be sure.

E

eldavis

I have an account on hawkit, there is no doubt that the platform is legit cause i have been able to cash out once from it since i joined. The issue i have with the platform is that they do not really have much high paying task. Task you are ask to post on your social media accounts tend to pay higher then when you follow or like a social media account. Another issue is that your social media account has to have at least a thousand followers before you can sign up your account for posting.