Review Meatex.io Review Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the world of making money online there are many kinds of websites. There are mny websites that claim that they make money through different innovative ways that are not heard of by anyone. It seems that there are many online investment firms that promise a huge returns and they do this by offering various kinds of investment programs. One such kind of company is Meatex. They claim that they grow meat through cells of animals and tissues of animals. I have never heard about this before. However, they are claiming that there are many investors who have invested money into their programs. They pay 2 percent profits daily and use Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to pay investors. My investigations have shown that it is a scam company. Do not invest with them at all.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If they are really an investment website then forget about it because they are not likely to last for a longer period of time... They might operate perfectly for the first few months and they will start stop paying people and run away with investors money... This sort of investment company online do not really have a physical office that you can complain.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If they are really an investment website then forget about it because they are not likely to last for a longer period of time... They might operate perfectly for the first few months and they will start stop paying people and run away with investors money... This sort of investment company online do not really have a physical office that you can complain.

Yes, most of the HYIP sites do pay for a while, but they become a scam after some time when they do not get new funds from new investors to pay the old investors. This is a big and the most common problems when it comes to HYIP sites. It is always a good idea to spot them earlier.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, most of the HYIP sites do pay for a while, but they become a scam after some time when they do not get new funds from new investors to pay the old investors. This is a big and the most common problems when it comes to HYIP sites. It is always a good idea to spot them earlier.
In this case people who are likely to go into this risky form of investment need to try as much as possible to be among the first set of people that invested and gotten their money paid, because after the first stage and the second stage it might be impossible for them to pay it continuously which will lead to closing down of the website.. well generally it is risky.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In this case people who are likely to go into this risky form of investment need to try as much as possible to be among the first set of people that invested and gotten their money paid, because after the first stage and the second stage it might be impossible for them to pay it continuously which will lead to closing down of the website.. well generally it is risky.

This meatex website is quite strange. They are claiming that they are an international website and they are making meat through cell technology. I do not get it, if it were that popular, they would have been in the newspaper's headlines. This alone shows that they might not be legitimate business and they are a ponzi scheme.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This meatex website is quite strange. They are claiming that they are an international website and they are making meat through cell technology. I do not get it, if it were that popular, they would have been in the newspaper's headlines. This alone shows that they might not be legitimate business and they are a ponzi scheme.
Anyway what people have to understand is that any investment online that promise to give you some reasonable amount of money are not likely to last for a long time that is why I am always trying to avoid them. They control what you are investing and they can decide to take it and they can also decide to give it to you.