Earn Money Many Ways of making Money Online

raaman

Valued Contributor
There are lots of ways to earn some pocket money or side money by doing various things online.

Some of the things that I have come across to make some money are:

1, Get paid to post on forums.

2. Get paid to take part in surveys.

3. Get paid to ********* called PTC sites.

4. Get paid to write articles.

5. Get paid for views you receive on your articles.

6. Get paid to answer questions asked by others.

Apart from what I have mentioned above, there may be many more ways to earn a few bucks online.

What works for one individual may not work for other individuals.

Anyway, do you know any more methods of making some money online other than that mentioned above?

If so, you can please share the same here below as comments, as it may help someone else trying a way to earn a few bucks of pocket money.

Samuel72

Verified member
Creating page for adverts on Facebook or Instagram is another easy way to make money online, because this does not require capital to start up but the fact is that you need to get enough followers before you can start making money on your Facebook page or Instagram page. This idea gives much income

Queentener

You can also make money online by blogging, been a blogger is a cool way of making money online. Also by been an influencers, social media influencers are making money big time, and it's online. You can also make money by been a youtuber owning a YouTube channel and monetising the channel, all you have to do is drop content and you are good to go.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can make money online, paid to post site is one of the best way to make money online, transcribing is also another way to make money online, most people make money online from YouTube by watching ads, why others choose to make money online from Survey.

Alvin2233

There are lots of ways to earn some pocket money or side money by doing various things online.

Some of the things that I have come across to make some money are:

1, Get paid to post on forums.

2. Get paid to take part in surveys.

3. Get paid to ********* called PTC sites.

4. Get paid to write articles.

5. Get paid for views you receive on your articles.

6. Get paid to answer questions asked by others.

Apart from what I have mentioned above, there may be many more ways to earn a few bucks online.

What works for one individual may not work for other individuals.

Anyway, do you know any more methods of making some money online other than that mentioned above?

If so, you can please share the same here below as comments, as it may help someone else trying a way to earn a few bucks of pocket money.
Nice, i will try this method. Thanks

Briangsam

There are many ways to earn cool cash on online platforms, websites and tools that can help you earn money online. This can be done through Freelancing, Starting your own website, affiliate marketing, surveys, searches and reviews, Virtual assistantship, Language translating, Online tutoring, Social media management and strategy.

Alvin2233

But first, i must try this method. If i got a problem for this method, i think, i will try another method

Ekuvero

There are a lot of ways to earn cool cash online passively from different online site where you could earn from the comfort of your home without any stress just with your data and mobile phone. Learning digital skills like programming, graphics designing, transcribing e. t. c would do you a whole lot of good in competing in the online market space most especially if you are into affiliate marketing or digital marketing. You can still earn from SEO and running ads would enable one harness a lot of sales with affiliate marketing

PICKFORD

Verified member
You have listed several ways of making legitimate money online, among those I prefer making my money online in a PTP site like trendri, bizdustry, cashtime forum and forum coin because all these paid to post site are legit,if i schedule some of my time to work on the site I'll make not less than $1 a day.