Making money in many ways

Realekom

Just as we need air to breath so we need money to sustain and stay alive and healthy.
As an individual or family, money should be the number one priority in our day to day activities, there is no limit in making money because there is no limit in spending aswell, things like movies, shoppings, and more are needed for a better and smiling lifestyle.
So we will be looking at some things one can do to generate passive income.

WORK WITH TIME- working with time will enable you cover lots of things in a day or in a week, when you set time for different businesses you have, it makes you attend to them all.

ENGAGE IN DIFFERENT HUSTLE- when you base on one particular job you will only benefit from one source, but when you have different channels of income, you find out that you're making more than you earn when engaging in only one.
Your engagement in many hustle might be online, it might be on different working forums which pays you base on your effort.

Bisolami

Verified member
Just as we need air to breath so we need money to sustain and stay alive and healthy.
As an individual or family, money should be the number one priority in our day to day activities, there is no limit in making money because there is no limit in spending aswell, things like movies, shoppings, and more are needed for a better and smiling lifestyle.
So we will be looking at some things one can do to generate passive income.

WORK WITH TIME- working with time will enable you cover lots of things in a day or in a week, when you set time for different businesses you have, it makes you attend to them all.

ENGAGE IN DIFFERENT HUSTLE- when you base on one particular job you will only benefit from one source, but when you have different channels of income, you find out that you're making more than you earn when engaging in only one.
Your engagement in many hustle might be online, it might be on different working forums which pays you base on your effort.
Working with time is one thing that I have taught myself to do. I do not always do this before but I realized that it is good to work with time most especially when I began to make money on different platforms and I wanted to make sure that I am meeting up to the daily limits of this platforms so I just have to work with time.

Presently, I already have a time that I set for all the platforms that I am making money from. There is a time frame for each of them and it has helped me a lot. I think everyone should do that too.