Trading Discussion Manifestation of your potential

Payus20

Perhaps you have set out all your goals on paper. You have a clear intent to make things work this time around but despite your best efforts you still have not attracted the money or the quality of life that you want.

If you are thinking of giving up on believing in the law of attraction I am here to say don’t give up. The law of attraction really works. Your results can be outstanding if you realize that it is one just one key component in a series of other steps in order to manifest what you want.

Many teachers will have you believe that the law of attraction is all that you ever really need to understand, yet this is not quite so. And, for those who have a partial understanding about the actual application of the law of attraction their outcome can be dismal and frustrating.

You may see some small results but then work very hard at another goal and see no results at all. Why is that you ask?

Perhaps you do not know the right formula and if you do know the individual steps perhaps you do not know how or why those steps are necessary to the perfect formula.

There are also techniques to properly visualize. With visualization there are several detailed and advanced technique that many people do not yet understand. These simple steps can yield outstanding results when used correctly.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are right about this because if you give up it would be uneasy for the person to acheive the said plan , so at first the person needs to set out plans and ideas that could obviously make him or her become sucessful at the final end i think , so someone needs to put more effort in acheiving your goal and potential in life

Robson Dey

There is a saying, greed destroys people. And if this greed is in trading, then the problem is doubled. It is never possible to profit from greed. If you want to make a profit in trading, you must give up greed and if you can't do that, you will never be successful in trading.
That is why every trader should give up greed. Success can never be achieved through greed. My broker Forex4you helps me to control my greed and make money from this risky and volatile market.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
If we don't have faith in yourself then you can not able to perform aby task properly. It is imperative that we put belief in ourselves and our own particular capacity else we will never have the capacity to move far. I am trading with Eurotrader broker and they give me such a great amount of certain with their simple conditions like low spread of only 0.0 pips, high leverage up to 1:500 and numerous different advantages .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Greediness, and being in haste of making money have caused lots of people losing more when when it comes to forex trading, crypto trading and others. Those investment schemes online doesn't work over night, unless work from above touched it for you that way to make instant profit. But don't just expect such kind of fantasy cos 99% of people can't get it that way around trading.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good write-up and I can say, that the main reason a lot of people don't really make this money we are talking about is that they don't plan ahead or take their time to learn the necessary things before venturing into it. forex trading as a venture is very lucrative but there are a lot of people who wants to make money from it but are not ready to sacrifice their time and energy to learn the basic principles up to a pro level in order to make a whole lot of profit from it.

Mary Frederick

Many traders trade Forex as a hobby but they can’t make any advancement if they are indifferent to trading. FXOpulence provides a reliable and smooth trading platform which includes more than 400 technical tools and free of technical errors. They also provide more than 28 trading pairs for trading.