Maria Concha, a mindset and manifestation coach, speaker, and founder of the lifestyle brand Manifesting Ninja says the method is worth trying since it can potentially help ground your mind, intentions, and actions in a way that attracts more of what you want to see in your life.
Whether you try the 369 Manifestation Method or not, Concha says to keep in mind that you are always manifesting, even if you don’t realize it.
Rachel Gibler, a spiritual thought leader, manifestation coach, entrepreneur, and host of the popular Its F*cking Spiritual podcast, says that for someone new to manifestation, you must know how it works energetically and how brains operate.

download (1).jpeg

“I think our energy is the most important thing during manifesting, so choosing a method that is not complicated and realistic is a huge factor in sticking with it,” she says. “The point of becoming good at manifestation just means to know how the energy of the universe works, and have it work in your favor,” she says.
So what is this method that is taking social media by storm? Well, the 369 Manifestation Method was created by Law of Attraction guru Karin Yee, of ChoosingGratitude.net, who says she manifested $10,165.46 from doing the practice regularly.

You’ll quickly notice positive momentum and signs from the universe.” She says an important thing to keep in mind is to make sure you’re paying attention to how you feel. Gibler says that in addition to writing down your manifestations in the present tense — and visualizing them as though they've already happened — you must take aligned action toward the goal.
While the traditional 369 Manifestation Method is all about writing the same affirmation, some variations have sprouted up — which still use 3, 6, and 9 as manifesting staples, which Chapman tried.

download (2).jpeg

“The process of manifestation is to intentionally create your reality through your beliefs, emotions, and action,” she says.
“I tried the 369 Manifestation method for a few weeks, as I enjoy trying new methods and I mainly did it for business goals,” she tells TZR in an email.
“If it’s at the forefront of your mind, you most likely will be able to recognize the opportunities as opposed to going about your day on autopilot, recycling the same old thoughts and feelings, and attracting the same unwanted stuff,” she says.
Andrea Chapman, marketing manager for Nature and Bloom, has been trying the 369 Manifestation Method for the past eight months after she saw others post their successes about it on social media.

“To manifest properly, you not only have to state what you desire in the present tense as if it's already happened (the 369 Method does this), but you also must tap into the energy of having it.
“A lot of people think manifestation is just writing down what you want, but that's not correct,” she says.
“But if you have $30 bucks in your bank account, I don’t know how many people would feel good about saying that,” Concha says.
“It also involved hard work and patience to reach the goals, and I wouldn't have done one thing by just writing it down and doing nothing about it,” she says.
In June 2020, influencer Clark Kegley (@clarkkegley) explained something called the 369 Manifestation Method, and how to harness its transformative works in one’s life.

When it comes to manifesting, the numbers three, six, and nine are attributed to inventor Nikola Tesla, who believed them to be “divine numbers.” He is known for having said, “If you only knew the magnificence of the numbers 3, 6, and 9, then you have the key to the universe.” The number three is a direct link to the universe, six is the strength we have within, and nine helps let go of negativity and the past.
Instead, she recommends saying something like, “I am in the process of x, y, z…” So if you’re desiring more money, but your bank account is far from that money goal — you can say something like, I am in the process of attracting financial opportunities to flow into my life.

“However, I will say that with deliberate manifestation, when done right, you can absolutely see results very quickly,” she says.
“[Regarding my dog,] I would write three lines of ‘My dog will recover within the next three days,’ during the morning on a piece of paper,” she says.
“What I mean by ‘right’ is that the power is in choosing affirmations that you can somewhat buy into — otherwise, it’ll feel off, and this process is a mixture of intentions, emotions, and aligned action,” she explains.

download.jpeg

So how long will the 369 Manifestation Method take to produce results? Some say 33 days.
For instance, you might write, “I am so happy to be working as an English teacher to adults in Madrid.” And, as you write, envisioning that your affirmation has come to fruition, along with the emotions attached to it, can help solidify it even more so.
Spend $500 In Gift Cards.jpg