Managing Business using AI Automation

Nova

A lot of newspapers and the magaiznes are saying that automation is taking over from the 2021. And there are going to be job loss from this year for some people. Automation may be leaving some jobs out. But there is also chance that there will be some people automating the jobs which require the automation. And that means people handling the robot type. But my context is in the business. Here I want to know if the business can be automated for things like for manufacturing and the production where we can automate the job and people are removed. And this way clean output can be achieved without infection.

I do think that this would be necessary in the food industry and other industries where human touch could cause the infection. And this means that robots here can do the work lot better and they may not cause the infection as well. I think we have to think of that as a possibility. Do you think this could be possible future for us in near times?

Do you think it is possible to manage the business using the AI automation?

Josemendez

Verified member
Indeed many industries are turning their attention to Artificial intelligence because if their efficiency and productivity.

This is thus a call for concern as many people may end up losing their jobs to Robots.

This is also a reason why people should start now to work towards having a tech skills that will enable them be self independent, and avoid being rendered jobless by Robots .

However , Artificial intelligence usage still needs humans in order to function very well . They depend on commands before they can execute any task ,and thus it will not fully take away jobs .
But then, companies still need to think about reducing the high rate at which we adopt AI , so that we don't render many people jobless

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is high time to use AI for managing business. It is still the manager who should be doing the managing. For me, the AI is only for the novelty for now and not for chores like managing. In the market district of Mongkok in Hongkong, there is a restaurant where a robot is the food server. It is a novelty that everyone here would like to see. It is just unfortunate that in our last trip to Hongkong we missed that restaurant. But I promised to come back after the pandemic to see that robot by myself. Maybe an AI can be used for the reception area like having a speaking computer.