Managing a treasure hunt trip

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Some years back I was invited by our office security guard to manage their treasure hunting trip. He told me his previous experience in digging the land near the coastline for a possible treasure. There’s also the story of his cousin who they suspect of digging a treasure that made him rich.

Now with the investment of spending for the treasure hunt, that made me think. I am not a greedy person and even if the offer is 50% of the treasure to be mine, I don’t think it is a good idea. A treasure hunt is a big gamble because you can only rely on speculations. They live in an island so if there is a treasure then most likely the older generations would have gotten wind of the potential treasure. I declined the invitation. Until now that suspected treasure has not been found. The treasure hunt is not really a scam but just a blinded desire to get rich by a false idea.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I was a kid, I heard a lot of stories from my grandpa about hunting for treasures. he used to talk about how he and his friends used to go to the forest looking for treasures hidden by people during wartime. Grandpa used to even claim that he found treasures, However, I never believed in these stories and I knew grandpa was a storyteller.

allison001

Verified member
Define your treasure hunt boundaries. This could be your basement, your yard, from the city to the state park as we did, or perhaps set the treasure hunt stage within 50 miles from the starting point. Just be sure to let all your treasure hunters know so that they don’t get to far off course.

Samuel72

Verified member
Treasure hunt trip is like a lucky trip when going on such trip there is no assurance that you are going to get a treasure so we only go with the believe that there's a treasure out there, if you are lucky you might get a treasure, but there's also a possibility for you to go and come back without treasure. Such business is not a reliable one

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have also grown up with a lot of fairy tales and stories about how people used to dig up treasures from their farms but I do not just believe it. It might actually be true that they are treasures hidden there but then the entire energy is not worth it because it is very rare.