Managing a clothing business

Phabbyfundz

A clothing business is a really lucrative business, but improper management and strategies might lead the fall of any clothing business notwithstanding how much you started with.
I will take through a series of processes how you can make good profits from your clothing business and also ways to sustain your clothing business and watch it stand the test of time.
First what you need to put into proper consideration is your target audience, when i say target audience I me a the kind of customer or patronizers you wish to attract, is men's cloths, women's clothes for children or adults alike. Your style of marketing your wares is also another point to put into consideration are you going to hawk your wares,is going g yo to be online or you are going to have a stationary shop, boutique or store.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Setting a boutique business is a lucrative business to involve in. Just like you said, we need to focus on the target first. This let us know where to locate the business. For instance, if the target are to be teenagers. It will be better to locate around shchol area.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Clothing business is one of the best types of business in which anyone can venture and make a whole lot of money on the long run. The business needs a very good location and of course, adequate funding in order for it to be very successful. You need also business knowledge.

Moni

Clothes are also part of our everyday lives because we wear clothes every day. Therefore clothes business is lucrative because one will end money from selling clothes either been boutique or by Hawkin. But the only problem is one need money to start this business although every business needs money.

clothing is one of the important things that everyone needs. The clothing business is one of the good businesses because it is one of the businesses that are always in a boom it never faces a downfall if you get a good knowledge of cloth and you always aware of trending market then I think it's one of the best business

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Getting the prospective buyers is one of the most difficult with a clothing business. You have to understand that the competition is always there especially in the city and suburbs where there is a mall. For your clothing business to prosper you need to have the line of popular products so that the customers will be attracted to the shelves of your store.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to do a clothing business, the better way is to focus on your niche customers, instead of trying to woo all kinds of customers. For example, you can sell products specifically meant to sell for babies (under 3 years of age), or toddler (between 3-8 years), or target teens.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Target audience is very crucial when you went to set up a clothing business. you are definitely going to sell if you set up a clothing store where there are lot of youth reside. Most of the clothes you are going to sell in that store must be made of designers if you want people to patronize you more.

Jonaville

Clothes business is one of those business that can never fold up because no matter what people will still wear clothes. My advice is that people should expand their horizons and not have clothes for particular set of people. For example they can sell clothes for both adults and children women are women.