Manage your Money to avoid Debt

raaman

Valued Contributor
Manage your money to avoid Debt.

There is an old saying that money does not buy happiness. This adage may even be true. However, all of us have to agree that having money to pay the recurring monthly bills and make the dreams come true definitely contributes to a more peaceful, comfortable and pleasant life.

Good financial condition does not always have to do with the amount of your monthly income, but with the way you manage your resources. For this reason, it is so important to keep your finances organized to avoid debt and make money, and even more, at the end of the month.

Hennie

Spot on, couldn't agree more! It's not just about how much you're making, it's a lot more about how you handle it.
It's a shame they don't teach us this stuff in school. Wish they'd swapped out trigonometry for a lesson on budgeting and personal finance! But hey, that what real life is for, huh? Learning and once again learning.
I've been through a lot of financial crisises, so to speak. One thing that I've learned is that you must have a professional who can help you with all those money related decisions. That's why I have an attorney for bankruptcy in San Diego (this is where I live) with whom I can consult about all my financial assets and stay out of debts. Be smart, and stay out of debts, that's my advice.