How to manage your money

Jacksonjnr

Do you also feel that you don't have enough money to spend?does it seems that you never have quite enough money to spend, and if you have the money by ow can you manage it?the best time for you to learn to manage money is why you are at home before the harsh financial realities of Life comfront you.money will protect you only if you learn how to control your spending doing so will boost your confidence and will increase your parents respect for you.

learn the basics ask your parents to explain what involved in maintaining your household like for example how much is cost to provide light, heat and water each month or how much is cost to run a car buy food or pay rent.so you might as well know how big your bills are likely to be ask your parents if you can see some of the healthiest beer and listen case closely at the explain how the budget for them.

recognise the challenges, controlling your spending is easier in theory than in practice especially if you live at home and receive an allowance or any money from a job.A problem may arise though if your peer pressure you into spending beyond reasonable limits, it's natural for you to want to fit in with your friends but ask yourself am I spending money with my friends because I can afford to or because I still have to?

Many people spend money in an attempt to boost their reputation with friends and associated they try to impress others with what they have rather than who they are. this tendency can cause a financial problem for you especially if you have a credit card.