Making money Online vs offline: which one is better ?

General01

It is no longer news that making money online is a possibility
Making money offline has been the major source of earning since from time immemorial.
Both have their good sides and bad sides from different perspectives of view

That is what spring up this question: which of them is better?

As good as making money online is its disadvantages
And most of the richest men in the world have a company which is not basically Online.
What are your views on this
Do you think making money online is the best?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think anyone is better in my own opinion, so far you are making real in either of the two. But I heard people say they prefer online earning because it's more easier. Apparently, if you are earning online you would not be thinking about transportation costs and the rests. The only thing you would care about is how to manage and utilise your data bundle and get the best of out it. But all in all online is still better and easy to some extent.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Funny I must say, does it really matter. What matters is making the money whether online or offline, money needs to be made legally that is the most important thing. But if one should put the issue of stress of making the money into consideration, then we might start one might be looking at online as a much cheaper and less stressful medium of making money. Somany people are of the view that online is easier. But I strongly disagree with that view, as from my experiences online legal ewsy of making money involves alot of study, and sleepless nights. Then one must be very intelligent aswel.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Obviously making money online is certainly possible. I can remember that there was a time when making money online was very hard. Around 15 years ago, there were no online paid to post forums where people from Tier 3 countries could participate. At that time, most of the online opportunities were only provided to people living in much developed states. I personally believe that you can become rich just by working online. There are many people who have made millions just by uploading content on Youtube. There is a guy whose name is Jimmy Donaldson and he is pretty rich Youtuber. There are many other people who have also made thousands of dollars just by being a freelancer.

Victorial

It all depends on what works for you and which is very us very convenient. Most people in here have both online and offline works. They just manage their time judiciously to know how to quickly balance both. For me, online is the best way to earn money. I have made more in a month than I would in 3 months offline. While some are still struggling to get a hang of it, offline jobs may be the best for them.

Rachael

Verified member
Inasmuch as the ongoing strike action in public universities in my country has ushered me in the online ecosystem of making money, it all depends on the type of offline job or online job that I can lay my hands on. Most offline jobs have no job security most often in private organizations which is coupled with tyrant Managers, miserable working rules and regulations, low payouts, owed salaries, long working hours and total infringement on the rights of the employees. I worked in a private school where I offered my services, from morning till the whole day is gone, all I do is stand to teach from one class to another yet the Proprietor and the school management would still not encourage and spur me up. The conditions of work was so miserable that even on weekends which we should use and do some laundry or rest, we would be told to be in school or threatened to loose our jobs. They acted as though people could not be prone to situations which is beyond their control. Public organizations have job security and you can diversify your streams of income but private work is a no go area. Online work requires skills if you must solely depend on it but for now, I am not highly skilled to compete with veterans.

funmi

Verified member
Making money online and offline both needs a lot of hard work and serious commitment. None of it is that easy.
But one thing I know about online work or business is that, you are your own boss, you get to determine how much you want to earn per day. But offline, you do not get to determine how much you want to earn per day as you need other people or your customers to determine that for you.
One other thing I know about online work is that it consumes energy because it is a brain work. And we tends to consume more energy while working with our brain than working with our hands.
At times, offline work takes both mental and physical energy from us. So, I can still say that offline work is more time taking and stressful than online work.
So, I can still prefer online because it is better than offline that consumes a lot of energy.
More so, if your work is online, you may decide not to work for a day or two or as many days break you want to take as you like and still resume at anytime and male up with what you have missed.but if it is offline you may not be able to recover your loss easily.
So I think online is better than offline.

Sikapa

Verified member
Both online and offline money making are good depending on how you do it. Some people prefer working online while others prefer working offline. All it to make money so is up to you to select your choice on either online or offline. This is to my understanding not everybody.

Yhubee

For me, this will depend on the type of online and offline business involved.
I will prefer working online because I can stay in the comfort of my home and earn my money and I do not need to go through the stress of transporting myself to my destination to carry out my duties..
If my offline job pays far better than the online job I've discovered, then I would go for the offline job after weighing the pros and cons. The offline job should not be too stressful to the point that I come back too exhausted every day to even do anything. The offline job should also have a good working environment that can be comfortable for me to work in. But in the absence of these, I would rather stay at home and work comfortably where I can conveniently have access to things I need such as food, I can sleep when I want and I don't need to go through the stress of transporting myself to and fro just to work especially if I don't have my own means of transportation yet.
An offline or online job, whichever one chooses will depend on the factors that favour a person.

Skysaint

Verified member
This has been a topic for debate for some time now and hardly will I surf through any forum without meeting this kind of discussion. Well, the truth of the matter is that it depends on the region you are and how successful or lucrative the offline method can be and also tg easiness to make money online from your region.
Around here, offline jobs are not forthcoming especially the white collar jobs and this is due to the high rate of unemployment in the country right now. It's very hard to startup something meaningful offline unless you have enough capital which most times we don't have. So making money offline for us is a bit difficult especially for graduates that don't have enough or without parents that are financially capable.
When we come to the online space, we often times do face restrictions to some earning opportunities like earning through surveys, paid to upload videos as I have come across one that is very lucrative but I couldn't work there because of my location, and also the use of PayPal as the only payment option for some sites.
So the best way to make money here is to combine both the offline method of earning and also the online method because you will be needing the two eventually.

Aydapsy

All these depends on some certain reasons your own side of view, your orientation, your exposure, your location I mean like country etc all contributed to the making money either online or offline but to me the word is becoming more digital than ever before and everything is going online and the life many spend today is almost online it would be more easier for people that can utilize the opportunity to make more money than people offline. So my own side of view.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
To be able to answer this question very well and to contribute meaningfully to this particular topic, it is very important for us to acknowledge the fact that there are always individual preferences in everything that we are doing in this life and that is why we have to discipline ourselves to make sure we respect the opinions of others as to what choices they make provided these choices are not ones that are aimed at causing harm to the society or to deprive other individuals of what they ordinarily should have been benefiting from the society.

On a personal note, I believe that it is very important for me to always work on making money online only and not to focus offline because this is what works better for me. As a matter of fact I do not really fancy so many activities that are going off on the outside world and would rather prefer to sit in my room and get things done instead of going outside to make money like some other people will prefer to do. The comfortability that been able to stay in your room and work is what really blows my mind the most and makes me want to continuously do it.

Kendy

Verified member
The choice of either making money offline or online is dependent on individuals differences. Prior to this time, I had no preference because I never actually knew there were possibilities of making money online but when I got exposed to these opportunities, I now see the merits of working online more than offline and the major reason I now prefer online is because offline way of earning does not only pay peanuts but it is coupled with; owed salaries, deductions and highly not secured as someone can be sacked at anytime. Working offline gave me to time for myself,and no opportunity for my personal development. Many times I worked offline to make ends meet, I ended up putting my studies at risk because I lost concentration. Making money online is not easy but I prefer it because of the time it gives, I can choose to work with my schedule and I can be rest assured that my money will not be owed because clients for some freelancing activities, clients pay before a freelancer offer his services which proves that there is no room to be scared of slash of you money. The online space makes me interrelate and share ideas with a wide network of people.

E

eldavis

Some persons might easily say making money online is better due to the fact that you can easily make money from the comfort of your home. You do not have to worry about what to wear to work the next day, you do not have to spend on transportation or waste your time stuck in long traffics and the likes. But I believe these are two different things that have their advantages and as well disadvantages. I don't think anyone is better than the other. Personally if I am given the chance, I would probably do both.