Making money online full-time or part-time?

King bell

VIP Contributor
Is making money online full-time or part-time? There is no single answer. Making money online can be a full time job and a full time hobby, something to do while you are at work during your lunch break, or something to keep you busy on the weekend. Whatever your motivation might be for making money online, whether it is for traveling overseas to experience an adventure after spending hours at work every day, or if it's a new masters degree opportunity in social marketing that requires you to be home for part of the week and remote for the rest of it. If you have decided that making money online is what you want to do, then this list will help guide your attempt at finding out how rich this thing really can get.

1. Freelance: If you want to make money online part-time and have your own schedule, then freelance work may be the perfect solution. This has been a popular way to make money online for years now. Companies are always looking for people with various skills, and if you are able to set up an account on Elance or oDesk, you can easily apply for various jobs.

2. Offline sales: If you prefer to stay offline and do not mind making sales in person, then consider selling things such as plasma TVs or any other type of thing that people have in their houses that they need to sell quickly.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You literally have nothing to lose if you choose to make money online full time and that is because there is absolutely no possible way you can get closer to your dream of achieving financial freedom and prosperity other than the fact that you make money online. Making money online is absolutely very interesting and entertaining especially if you come across a particular legit and high paying website in which you have to do simple and uncomplicated activities in other to get paid reasonably and comfortably.

Many people choose the making of money online as a part-time hustle whereas they have their other offline regular nine-to-five job or business to manage and to run, which is absolutely good because having only one source of income stream can be so devastating when that particular income stream becomes or grows weary. Having an online means of making money as a second income stream can be totally satisfying and rewarding.

Heartstrings

I think it depends on what an individual wants, you can choose to work full-time or part-time,it depends on your schedule and if you happen to have an offline job or business you run, you can easily go for a part time online job which is very good and commendable because it will surely add to your source of income and doesn't allow room for idle or laziness. Some people prefer a part-time because of their daily schedule, while some would love a full time Because it gives more room to earn more.

I have seen someone who works online part-time and also has an offline job,the online us a back up savings for rainy days, just for an emergency and I believe this is a good plan. Personally I see making money online as fun and interesting to be frank, stay at home,work and receive an alert payment. The key thing here is choosing what you know will be best for you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think it depends on the kind of online business you are into and how you want it. There are people who do up to five jobs on the internet and it has become a full-time job for themselves every day.

Someone who taught me affiliate marketing some time ago has more than 5 online businesses he is running and of course he is making a lot of money from it.

He is into freelancing, blogging, affiliate marketing, print-on-demand, Amazon Kindle publishing and a whole lot of other online businesses.

He is of course making a lot of money from these online businesses because he works full-time online. He said that he spends more than 15 hours everyday working on the internet. so if you want to achieve such things you actually need to dedicate a lot of time to learn the necessary things in order for you to be able to make such amount of money.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are many people who make money as a full time work and many others who make money online on a part time basis. Like personally, I make money online on a part time basis. And I think this is majorly because I have not been able to find jobs that pay well and also the kind of goals and dreams I have are not tilted or should I say more related to the online community.

Making money on both basis is very possible and I say this because there are many people who can witness to it. People who are inclined to the online world are those you may find making money online on a full time basis. Some people also love remote working and so will prefer online work since it offers them that opportunity. But personally, I don't think I belong to that class and I am making money online just for the mean time!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In my own view and perspective I prefer to make money online full time and that is because I do not consider myself as an individual who would someday establish an offline business or possibly own a regular but usually 9 to 5 job that is because making money offline is absolutely very stressful and so in order to keep the stress away you can totally make money online. Making money online first of all is absolutely very interesting and that is absolutely true especially if you have a legit and flexible paying website that rewards you for carrying out simple and uncomplicated activities.

For an individual to make money online full time, he or she must not only do well on one online money making income stream, and that is because no money making website or platform is guaranteed to stay forever so in other to keep being financially stable he or she must have more than 2 online money-making income stream.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One good thing about working online is that you can become very serious and create a very good passive income source for yourself and you can also be doing your offline jobs and at the same time be making a lot of money online.

For example if you venture into Amazon Kindle publishing or blogging all you need to do is to write books or create content once or sometimes in a week and from there you can monetize those content and make money from them passively.

You can also be doing your offline business while all these things are going on and your chances of making more money will be high. But there are some online ventures in which you cannot be able to make money from passively and you really need to be very much active and a typical example is forex trading or freelancing. If you're a freelancer you cannot make money passively online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much for sharing. There are numerous ways money could be made on the Internet if people are interested to make money on the internet as a full-time worker . it may not only be about selling or freelancing , you could also make money through writing of contents and having a blogging platform..

And most importantly the type of jobs you are doing online will mostly be on something that interests you , a lot of people may prefer to make money on the internet through affiliate marketing , others may involve buying and selling of cryptocurrency while others may also make money by posting of content or books on Amazon Kindle. Some even by selling of products online like you said.

Personally I'll make money on the internet by trading of forex , it seems to be a nice way of making money on the internet for me.

Shaf

Verified member
Some people choose to work online part-time especially if they are have a job and just want extra income, or they want to gradually transition to working online full-time in the future.

I started working online to make money because I could not get a job that will demand my full attention as a student. Most people who just want extra income will choose part-time too.
Those who are making good money online will prefer to make it full time. This way, they can work when and where they want.

If you want to know if you should work part-time or full-time online, start with your daily schedule. Do you have another job? How is the schedule for it, and how stressful is it? Why do you want to work online, and do you have the necessary skills or experience to make a living full-time online?

Some online jobs can give you good income, but you may stay a while without getting any job to work on.

E

eldavis

There was a time i once felt making money online full time would be amazing. That way i do not have to worry about going out or what to wear and all that. I can be in the confront of my home or at anywhere and easily make cash. But the truth of the matter is that it takes time to grow your online earnings so you need to first grow your skills and once you start earning steadily you can then decide to make earning online a full time job. For now i still need a lot of work on my online earnings so i will leave it a part time till further notice.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There was a time i once felt making money online full time would be amazing. That way i do not have to worry about going out or what to wear and all that. I can be in the confront of my home or at anywhere and easily make cash. But the truth of the matter is that it takes time to grow your online earnings so you need to first grow your skills and once you start earning steadily you can then decide to make earning online a full time job. For now i still need a lot of work on my online earnings so i will leave it a part time till further notice.

I will be really honest with you. There are certainly many people who love to make money online. Making money from home is a fantasy for many folks out there who want to make money at the comfort of their homes. Who would not want to make good money at home while sitting in front of computer wearing pajamas? However, the reality is that making money online is not that easy at all. You must work incredibly hard in order to achieve something and earning good money online also requires you to know what you are doing.

The best way to make money online is to understand what you want to do in the first place! Do you want to start a blog? Do you want to make money as a paid to post writer? Do you want to sell something online? There are many options available to people. You must have a vision and you must try to know what kind of online career you want to choose. This would be the key to your success. I personally like to be a paid forum poster and I love to post on forums and make money online. It is a wonderful job!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that some people prefer making money offline, whereas some other people prefer working online. This depends on each person's preferences. Personally, I like working online because I can work from the comfort of my home without a boss and without any stress. Furthermore, I can have flexible working hours so as to arrange my daily schedule as I wish. This means more time to spend with my family and friends. For the time being, I am working both online and offline. I hope that one day I will work only online because it is something that I really want.