Making money online as farmer; how possible?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
There is no doubt that agriculture is very important and necessary because without it there is no way people can be able to eat.

The fact that it has made a lot of people millionaires and billionaires has even sparked many people's interest around the world. Agriculture has really been in existence for a very long time and till today it is still making a lot of more people money.

The advent of the internet and other social media platforms has actually made it possible for people to make money online through agriculture. One of the best ways I think it is possible to make money online as an agriculturist is opening a YouTube channel or a social media page to teach people different ways of doing some certain things related to agriculture.

You can be teaching people how to do different seedlings and you will get a lot of views. I recently discovered what is called hydroponic farming and how you can be able to make money from it and I found out that most videos related to that actually got a lot of views.

This is the fact that so many people that made videos on that usually get a lot of views and their channels are monetized. You can also sell agricultural products to the internet and make money from it.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Bill Gates is a farmer and that cements it, farming is a good way to raise your income and also feed, if you live in Nigeria where inflation is over the roof you'll understand that farming can come in handy and also help you solve your family needs.

To get started in farming is very easy,,and doable, secure a place, get some laborers to clear the land and sow your seeds and then be farming out the weeds and at the end of the season you harvest your produce and subsist on it or sell at the market.

Selling online can means posting on a classified site or Facebook marketplace.